I dont think its so natural

Posted by 5213872241187027477 on May 29, 2015

I read the ingredients and didn't seem so natural. I'll give it a try anyways.

For canvas shoes...

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

I bought these to use on my children's canvas white shoes. I like that there is a built in scrub brush. They remove a fair amount of dirt but still looked stained when wet. When they dry they look good. Not super amazing but works alright so I gave this product 3 stars.

soso

Posted by jjf1010 on Feb 22, 2015

soso

Can find better

Posted by olaleks on Oct 20, 2014

Normal remover average quality. Composition terrible, do not even know what a natural product ???

Dont like

Posted by 4849950951689419090 on Aug 12, 2014

I didnt like it, bought it for babies clothes from infant school. It Inefficient, didnt work.

Meh. Not so much.

Posted by HolisticSolutions on Jul 20, 2014

I did not find this effective for stain removal. Maybe it is the type of stains I come across but it was just average to me. I have also tried the lime enzyme products and felt those were better as well as Nellie's Laundry Soda. It is a good product, I feel it is overpriced and is not as effective as I would like it to be. I have been using iherb for 6+ years and have been using alternative medicine and supplements for 20 years and consider this a lifestyle. See my page for more reviews of my EXTENSIVE product list all of which have been personally tested by me. Thanks and make it a great day!

not bad

Posted by 4979139154371565057 on May 27, 2014

not bad

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1829199 on May 13, 2014

but too small amount for too much money

Normalito

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014

Baso este review en la opinión de la persona que se encarga de lavar la ropa en casa (por suerte no soy yo). Como quitamanchas es bastante normalito, no destaca entre los productos que compro en cualquier supermercado. El aplicador tampoco es demasiado util, puesto que hay ciertas manchas que requieren de un frotado más intenso que el que pueden proporcionar los pelitos del aplicador. Sin embargo, para alguien que busque un producto ecológico y no tenga unas necesidades importantes de manchas "gordas", es una buena opción

Seemed promising but

Posted by joyslin on Oct 13, 2013

Did not work very well on the stains that I tried it on. Out of 4 - 5 stains (some are unknown stains), it only worked once (chocolate stains) and even then it did not clear all of the stain completely. I will keep trying this on stains as it is one of the more eco stain removers. Good that it comes with an in-built brush too. I would say give it a chance but not put all your hopes on it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »