Handy stain remover

Posted by 5345750912303250926 on Apr 12, 2016

I like the ingredients, just squirt and rub in with the gentle bristles. Gets most stains out. A favorite of stain removers.

great

Posted by 4684902236648905992 on Feb 15, 2016

I'm impressed at how good this product works, I had this make up stain on a chiffon top for over a year and this helped to remove it completely. now it's as good as new, thumbs up!

Highly recommended

Posted by ChagitiHerbpage on Feb 09, 2016

Take stains off so fast and easy ,i just put a little bit leave it for a few hours and them to the to the laundry

Great

Posted by SpeakOut on Dec 18, 2015

The remover helped with big ballpen stain on the cotton shirt. Very handy and economical product. It's my favorite now.

Working stain removal

Posted by odereviews on Nov 16, 2015

Large stain remover “pen” that rescues your day. Super simple to use, and really fairly priced.

Efektīvs traipu tīrīšanas līdzeklis

Posted by ekopreces on Oct 14, 2015

Noteikti būs ilgam laikam. Ērts ar to, ka atverot pudelīti, ir birstīte, ar kuras palīdzību līdzeklis vienmērīgi, nepārdozējot tiek viegli ieberzts audumā. Ar to, tomēr, laikam, nebūs iespējams iztīrīt vecus, iestāvējušos traipus. Bet svaigos - noteikti iztīrīs.

Works great for stains on baby and kids clothing and better for the environment.

Posted by HealthyEating on May 07, 2015

I pack these even when we travel. I can treat a stain and sometimes it disappears before it was washed. Stubborn stains may take a couple treatments. Always gets the stain out in the end. Great product.

Impressive!

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 21, 2015

I bought this stain remover to try out. In my experience, environmentally friendly cleaning supplies do not always work. This stain remover does work though. I used it on fresh stains, dried stains, washed stains which didn't go away ... in all cases it works wonders. It removes the stains like magic. I will continue using it!

Great for period blood stains

Posted by Reviewer2904042 on Mar 20, 2015

I ordered this with an intention to solely use on my stained cloth pad. I am a new convert to cloth pads. Please don't irk! Self educate on why cloth pads are better. I have a light print cloth pad that I absolutely adore but it has stained, i can't believe this stain remover really could removed the stain I had on my pad. It works! I simply damp the stained area, and w the build in brush, gently scrub it and I lay it flat for it to set and come back to the bathroom and rinse it off. I would never be worried abt stains no more :)

MUY BUENO

Posted by INMA24 on Oct 31, 2014

Es un quitamanchas genial. Hasta ahora estoy encantada, elimina todas las manchas de la ropa del colegio de mi niño. Pienso repetir ya que es el que mejor me ha funcionado hasta el momento. Lo recomiendo totalmente.