Yummy.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Apr 06, 2010

Flavorful. The perfect pantry item. In response to the earlier posts, I have ordered these beans several times now, and the cans always arrive in good condition. For about a year, I have ordered many very differently packaged products from iHerb -- cans, glass and plastic jars and bottles, cardboard boxes, aluminum bags-- and I have always had the items arrive in perfect condition-- nothing dented or squished or broken. The items are always placed in plastic "zip-lock" sealing bags and wrapped in bubble wrap with scent-free brown paper filling; the box never contains those horrible, terrible, awful packaging peanuts. ... At least for these beans, I can't imagine that the cans sit around and collect dust as another reviewer posted because this product was out of stock last time I wanted to order it! I imagine that it is a popular product and "turns over" quickly at the warehouse.

BEST CANNED BLACK BEANS

Posted by healthysupplements on Dec 04, 2013

These are the best canned beans I've ever had.

DISSAPPOINTED :(

Posted by Reviewer2876901 on Aug 30, 2012

I love that Eden uses the safer cans (bpa free) and that they use organic beans, which is why I purchased the beans, however, I could not believe they have seaweed in them - which I didn't realize until I was unpacking them. I know the benefits of seaweed, but I don't want it in my black beans. Definitely something for those with allergies or sensitivities to be aware of.

Condition when received unacceptable

Posted by Reviewer2638579 on Jul 18, 2008

Product itself is great. However, condition of cans received was awful - they were heavily dented & I had to throw them out.

Beans! Beans! More Beans!

Posted by Reviewer2920020 on Jan 05, 2009

Very good. In fact, this is what I would always eat, if it were free.

Taste good

Posted by 5577504513418938191 on Jan 29, 2014

They were as I expected. Taste good.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

Great taste and price.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2741933 on May 09, 2010

My grocery store doesn't stock these. These are so good in my pasta salad and they're organic!

Great product-great price

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Aug 02, 2010

These are great beans to add to any meal! Much cheaper than at the store.

Best Beans

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Feb 09, 2011

I love the Eden brand. Their cans are BPA free and they use seaweed instead of salt. So healthy and taste great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »