Love it!

Posted by 5297203157569239383 on May 02, 2016

Love how pure this soymilk is. It's hard to find unsweetened organic soymilk, so I'm so grateful for this product. Thank you EdenSoy!

EdenSoy soy milk

Posted by 5273966133270635269 on Apr 08, 2016

We've been using this product as a milk replacement for years with no problems.

I honestly let it rot. I didn't like the taste

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Jun 27, 2015

This product may taste well for you, but it reminded me of how much I hate soy. I couldn't even finish it.

Yum

Posted by 4727646042929966171 on Jun 07, 2015

I don't know why the stuff most people think of as soymilk is so sweet, I mean, I know it's sweetened, but why isn't this stuff just called "soymilk" and that stuff called "sweetened soymilk"? That's the way it should be. Anyway, this is tasty stuff and organic (so no GMOs).

Ok

Posted by 4987545209869894626 on Jan 10, 2015

Ok, but bit pricey...

go-to milk

Posted by 5013526863525917313 on Aug 25, 2014

This is my go-to plant milk for recipes. It has a neutral taste for sauces and baked goods. It is creamy and fatty so it adds good body. Buying again!

The soy is great but

Posted by 4962875615367525705 on Jul 29, 2014

You shipped it so poorly that 5 were dammaged.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2230358 on Jul 29, 2014

I love the Eden Foods Unsweetened Soymilk. I have bought soymilk many times from iherb and even though the product was excellent I was very dissappointed in iherb's shipping. Almost all of the time the products are packaged inadequately. On several occasions the pack was so damaged in shipping (because the soymilk had not been properly protected) that UPS would say that it was undeliverable because it was damaged in shipping. And even though UPS says they are contacting iherb another shipment of it does not go out immediately. Instead I have to call iherb and then I recieve the product finally. I have called them immediately after I ordered it to tell the shipping people to wrap it very well, but it still comes with poor packaging. But I do like the product and the prices from iherb.

Really good for Kefir too

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on May 01, 2014

I made Kefir(yoghurt type, not drink type) with this pure soy milk and it went really good. Got a smooth, agreeably lightly sour, naturally sweet(I mean the sweetness of soy) fresh treat for breakfasts with cereals, or to make great dressings for salads(adding dill or mustard or many other things). It is low carb too, so a healthy great helper to low-carb dieters!

Only soymilk worth buying

Posted by 4650663498375737642 on Apr 07, 2014

Delicious and creamy with no sugar or gums (carageenan, guar gum, xanthan gum) or other chemical cooties. This is the only PURE soymilk that I've ever seen. I'll be getting one of these most every time I order from iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »