• Reviews | English

Say no to sugar!

Posted by Reviewer1309211 on Aug 26, 2012

Eden Foods beans are a favorite or ours. Beans and water. NO refined sugars!!! Stay away from the beans at Costco, as they have sugar added to their brand (SW).

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Feb 05, 2015

Love that there is no salt added, no sugar added, organic, and the can is BPA-free. My family takes very little salt in our foods, and we always find canned garbanzo beans to be way too salty for our dishes. This one is just perfect - allows us to adjust the salt-level according to our taste. Wonderful! Already ordered more!

Awesome food!

Posted by 4817725426263571846 on May 02, 2016

Eden has always been a reliable choice with really big beans!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2082697 on Jul 23, 2012

Love these garbanzo beans and like the Eden brand in particular because of the BPA free can.

Great!

Posted by 4966140868731497559 on Jun 02, 2013

I eat these on salads, to make hummus, I'll even eat them right out of the can! They're never discolored and I like the subtle taste that the seaweed that they're packed with gives them.

No BPA

Posted by Jasmine44 on Apr 17, 2014

I only buy Eden canned foods because the lining of the can is BPA free. Great beans & very convenient when I need some in a hurry. Excellent price & very convenient to order & have delivered.

Good quality

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Apr 25, 2014

I ordered this to make veggie burgers. Very good