I wonder why I bought this

Posted by patpyott on Apr 08, 2010

It's heated, so I doubt there are any benefits from fermentation

Fine

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

Not great, I've had better brands that produce raw sauerkraut and it seems to have a more beneficial probiotic impact. Not so impressed sadly :(

Digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2482199 on Oct 12, 2009

I used to have problems with digestion until I added this sauerkraut to a daily meal. Now I absorb far more of the nutrients in the protein I consume with it. As a plus, I love the taste.

Eden's Organic Sauerkraut

Posted by Reviewer2155888 on Sep 09, 2009

While Eden's Organic Sauerkraut is great tasting, I really would prefer UNHEATED sauerkraut.

Even good cold

Posted by Reviewer2197619 on Jul 01, 2008

A great source of probiotic. Even tasty cold--as not to kill the good bacteria. Ll you need is 2 TBSP daily. A great price - and easier than having to make from scratch!

Eden Organic Sauerkraut

Posted by Reviewer1911950 on Jul 05, 2011

This sauerkraut is delicious. Firstly, it is organic, glass jar, also the best tasting you can buy. Will order again.

Eden Foods, Organic Sauerkraut, 32 oz.

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

I have loved sauerkraut since I was a young child. You don't need to give up flavor to get something good for you. This is great on healthy grilled sandwiches or in a cassarole for a quick meal. There are many health benefits to eating sauerkraut, for more information on it go to www.livestrong.com/article/foods-benefit-good-bacteria. Eat organic good foods and heal your body!

Nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer2344128 on May 23, 2013

So much more flavorful than the Whole Foods brand for instance.

Sweet on the Sauerkraut

Posted by Reviewer2793863 on Sep 09, 2011

This is a delicious tasting sauerkraut. I like the cut and the texture...High in fiber. I am not sure if the heating process detroys the probiotics... I wish Eden would put out an unheated line so I can be certain I get all the probiotics... Anyway a delicious tasting quality made sauerkraut.

best sauerkraut I've ever bought!

Posted by Reviewer2365928 on Sep 11, 2013

This is definitely by far the best sauerkraut I've ever purchased! Its: -organic -simple (3 ingredients: water, cabbage & sea salt -THAT'S IT!!!) -delicious (either eaten straight out of the jar or cooked with various cuts of meat)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »