interesting vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2316688 on Feb 02, 2011

sweet and salty

love this for a healthy source of umami flavor

Posted by Reviewer2332745 on Jun 16, 2011

I use this in salad dressing, soup, wherever one might like some salt ( except baked goods) - it is a source of natural glutamates, which are a healthier kind of flavor enhancer than monosodium glutamate.

Excellent vinegar

Posted by Reviewer3021647 on May 26, 2010

I cannot take regular vinegar because I have high stomach acid. But this one is fine with me. At first I had to get used to the taste as it was a bit salty. But now I have fallen in love with it and have it with my salad all the time!

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer3072071 on Feb 12, 2011

GREAT PRODUCT, I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR YEARS AND REALLY ENJOY IT.

very versatile

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Aug 17, 2011

After reading the "Kind Diet" by Alicia Silverstone, i wanted to try this Ume Vinegar she used for several of her recipes. I must say that i am very positively surprised about it. I use it now for almost everything i cook because it adds a great taste and is very good for your health!

Tasty!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 24, 2008

This vinegar is very versatile and tastes amazing. Just a splash is enough to flavour an entire bowl of salad.

Best ever!

Posted by Reviewer3167469 on Jul 05, 2011

Use instead of salt and it satisfies better than sea salt does without leaving a dry aftertaste. I use it to make salad dressing out of Flax oil, lemon juice and ume plum vinegar. It's delicious!!

Ume Plum Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer3235892 on Feb 08, 2012

Health food store stopped carrying it and I use this stuff for salad dressing almost daily. Good stuff.

Yum Ume

Posted by Reviewer3242765 on Nov 09, 2008

A little dash of this with a drop or 2 of toasted sesame oil is great on cauliflower, brussels sprouts, collards/kale, and brocccoli.

good price

Posted by Reviewer1864729 on Nov 09, 2014

love ume...health benefits and taste....good price thru iherb