10% Off Orders Over $40!

Ener-G Foods, Wylde Pretzels, 8 oz (227 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Taste the GF

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on May 18, 2012

These definitely have that GF taste to them, but they're a good on-the-go snack to keep in your purse or backpack.

Crisp

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jul 13, 2012

Crispy but tend to be on the tasteless side. If given the choice between these and nothing, I would opt for nothing.

tasteless and dry

Posted by Jacqueline on Aug 26, 2012

I don't like these at all, daughter (6 year old) likes them because they are thin and crunchy.

Pretzels

Posted by 5424124161849500266 on Nov 02, 2014

I like pretzels but I did not care for these because they did not have any salt on them. I did not read whether they had any or not. But I like pretzels, these I threw in the garbage only because there was no salt. I tried baking them again and adding salt but it did not work. I tried wetting some slightly and then adding salt and baking but nothing helped. If they had had salt then I would have given them a 5 of 5 but no salt I have to do one instead.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »