• Formerly Prevail.

• Customer Ratings

Mild and effective

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Feb 15, 2011

I was a bit cautious to start using this one because some enzymes supplements don't seem to agree with me, but not this one :) My short experience with Acid-Ease is very positive.

Acid reduction

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Jan 11, 2011

Very effective in relieving acid indigestion. Fast acting and more natural than O.T.C. components. Highly recommend

EXCELLENT FORMULA

Posted by Reviewer2019202 on Sep 21, 2010

FROM GREECE My father has peptic ulcer, colitis and digestive problems! This one is the best formula as it combines great herbs and digestive enzymes. If you take it one hour before meal you will have better results!

Excellent stuff

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Apr 25, 2010

Very gentle on sensitive stomachs. Works like a charm

didn't work

Posted by Reviewer3022163 on Apr 12, 2010

No supplement, like pharmaceutical drugs, work for everybody. Acid-ease did not work for me. Worse, it seemed to make it worse. I discontinued the usage.

Does help some

Posted by Reviewer2362184 on Apr 07, 2010

I bought this because I got no releif from any other enzyme. This one does work, but it doesn't fix the problems. I found out my problem was mainly because of way too much fiber in my diet. I have followed all the fiber wagon advice for 10 years, now I am listening to my body, have gone on a low fiber diet and getting help for my digestive problems on my own online. Feeling better slowly.

Relief

Posted by Reviewer1941531 on Feb 12, 2010

I've been on a generic of Prilosec for at least a year and my doctor had recommended I increase the dosage. Thanks to Acid Ease, I'm off the prescription drug and am doing fine. I'm relieved to be off the heavy drug and happy to find relief from acid reflux in a safer way.

Great for acid indigestion

Posted by Reviewer1366194 on Dec 26, 2009

I have MCS, and gastritis is one of the first symptoms that I get after exposure to a chemical. I start taking these righ away, and they alleviate the symptoms almost immediately. They've been tremendously helpful.

Soothes the burn

Posted by KennyH on Nov 17, 2009

This will not take away your heartburn completely, but it is soothing and helps the burn a lot. The ingredients in this are known to help coat the digestive system to protect from acid damage.

Acid-Ease

Posted by Reviewer2379062 on Nov 15, 2009

Acid-Ease works great. I have such problem with bloating, burping, gas and this products helps tremendously. I just take 3 capsules before each meal and this seems to help. Thanks.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »