• Formerly Prevail.

• Reviews | English

Great for acid indigestion

Posted by Reviewer1366194 on Dec 26, 2009

I have MCS, and gastritis is one of the first symptoms that I get after exposure to a chemical. I start taking these righ away, and they alleviate the symptoms almost immediately. They've been tremendously helpful.

Does help some

Posted by arieschild on Apr 07, 2010

I bought this because I got no releif from any other enzyme. This one does work, but it doesn't fix the problems. I found out my problem was mainly because of way too much fiber in my diet. I have followed all the fiber wagon advice for 10 years, now I am listening to my body, have gone on a low fiber diet and getting help for my digestive problems on my own online. Feeling better slowly.

Acid Ease review

Posted by Reviewer2549303 on Sep 05, 2009

Have been using this product for 2+ years and even during pregnancy and have found it to be very soothing.

Soothes the burn

Posted by KennyH on Nov 17, 2009

This will not take away your heartburn completely, but it is soothing and helps the burn a lot. The ingredients in this are known to help coat the digestive system to protect from acid damage.

May help sensitive stomachs

Posted by Reviewer2658777 on Nov 03, 2008

Mayo Clinic is where I learned about the alleged soothing qualities of gamma oryzanol. This formulation contains it, and at least in my case, has been somewhat helpful.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer1472503 on Feb 11, 2009

My doctor told me I had acid reflux (my symptoms were post nasal drip and throat clearing) and she recommended prilosec. It did nothing for me. I took acid ease, and within a couple days I had no more throat clearing or postnasal drip. I will recommend this to everyone!

A life-saver

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Apr 02, 2009

I ordered this as a back-up staple, and use it when one of my family has the first sign of a stomach ache. A couple years ago, I suffered from diverticulitis (and constant diverticulosis). Ten years and year of therapy and prescriptions did nothing. Finally, I went out on my own, on a natural path. I took this product for 4 weeks straight, vigilantly. I credit Acid-Ease for healing me, and for extending and maybe even saving my life. Enzymatic Therapy is my favorite herbal company. All their products I have tried are outstanding.

marvelous!!!

Posted by Reviewer3204660 on May 12, 2009

I was experiencing some stomach problems... not acid reflux/heartburn per se, but just 'not right'. After considerable reading of the various products available on iHerb, I choose to try this product. My stomach LOVES it... no more discomfort, no more burping, no more of anything... and certainly NO OTC drugs/poison like Prilosec, etc. Very pleased.. my Dr. isn't, lol.. but I'm changing Drs. to one that is open to the idea of alternative meds/'natural' remedies and not a pawn of Big Pharma. This produce REALLY works for me!

Acid-Ease

Posted by Reviewer2379062 on Nov 15, 2009

Acid-Ease works great. I have such problem with bloating, burping, gas and this products helps tremendously. I just take 3 capsules before each meal and this seems to help. Thanks.

This is the One!

Posted by Reviewer1421266 on Nov 04, 2008

I have tried many of the products at this site , and this is the one that actually helps me with indigestion/acid stomach and resultant chest and abdominal pain. As always, the IHerb service is fantastic.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »