• Formerly Prevail.

• Customer Ratings

Acid Ease review

Posted by Reviewer2549303 on Sep 05, 2009

Have been using this product for 2+ years and even during pregnancy and have found it to be very soothing.

works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1664761 on Aug 24, 2009

I have chronic problems with acid reflux, but have been taking two capsules daily, with breakfast and dinner. My need for antacid tablets has fallen way off. No complaints at all, and glad to have something that helps without preventing my stomach from making the acid that's necessary to digest food and absorb nutrients.

marvelous!!!

Posted by Reviewer3204660 on May 12, 2009

I was experiencing some stomach problems... not acid reflux/heartburn per se, but just 'not right'. After considerable reading of the various products available on iHerb, I choose to try this product. My stomach LOVES it... no more discomfort, no more burping, no more of anything... and certainly NO OTC drugs/poison like Prilosec, etc. Very pleased.. my Dr. isn't, lol.. but I'm changing Drs. to one that is open to the idea of alternative meds/'natural' remedies and not a pawn of Big Pharma. This produce REALLY works for me!

Enzymatic therapy Acid Ease Digestion Formula

Posted by Reviewer1236986 on Apr 21, 2009

Quickly eases indigestion discomfort especially like herbal ingredients. Enzymatic therapy makes great products!

worked well

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Apr 15, 2009

I was having terrible pain every time I ate. I'm normally very healthy. I cut out wine and coffee and took this. After two weeks I feel fine! I did notice a big difference immediately when taking this before meals.

A life-saver

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Apr 02, 2009

I ordered this as a back-up staple, and use it when one of my family has the first sign of a stomach ache. A couple years ago, I suffered from diverticulitis (and constant diverticulosis). Ten years and year of therapy and prescriptions did nothing. Finally, I went out on my own, on a natural path. I took this product for 4 weeks straight, vigilantly. I credit Acid-Ease for healing me, and for extending and maybe even saving my life. Enzymatic Therapy is my favorite herbal company. All their products I have tried are outstanding.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer1472503 on Feb 11, 2009

My doctor told me I had acid reflux (my symptoms were post nasal drip and throat clearing) and she recommended prilosec. It did nothing for me. I took acid ease, and within a couple days I had no more throat clearing or postnasal drip. I will recommend this to everyone!

Really helps!

Posted by Reviewer2000421 on Dec 10, 2008

I have hyperacidity and stomachaches and gas pains everyday.. this helps tremendously! And as you age you dont have as many digestive enzymes so you need to take supplemental enzymes.

This is the One!

Posted by Reviewer1421266 on Nov 04, 2008

I have tried many of the products at this site , and this is the one that actually helps me with indigestion/acid stomach and resultant chest and abdominal pain. As always, the IHerb service is fantastic.

May help sensitive stomachs

Posted by Reviewer2658777 on Nov 03, 2008

Mayo Clinic is where I learned about the alleged soothing qualities of gamma oryzanol. This formulation contains it, and at least in my case, has been somewhat helpful.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »