• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

Please note this item has been replaced by EQU-99016.

• Reviews | English

Re-eally Good!

Posted by Reviewer2010946 on May 01, 2012

This is not just good chocolate, it's a delicious candy. I try to eat a Paleo diet for the most part, and dark chocolate is a nice addition, but I try to avoid excess added sugar when I get it. This has peppermint sugar bits in it, but it is such a small amount, that the nutritional information on the label isn't too much different from other dark chocolates. And the taste! Well! Let's just say it's stepped to the top of the list of dark chocolates I've been keeping company with lately! The flavor is intense enough that you really don't want to lay into the bar and chomp it all down at once, too, so while it's delicious, a small part of the bar satisfies.

Equal Exchange, Chocolates, Mint Chocolate with a Delicate Crunch

Posted by FataMorgana on Jan 22, 2012

it is very tasty and fragrant!

chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1145300 on Aug 07, 2011

Very tasty. Liked it!

Simply delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3095009 on Oct 07, 2011

This chocolate is crunchy and with a strong taste of mint...so far my favourite from equal exchange!

Peppermint Crispy Minty Goodness

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

Excellent mint flavor. I liked the mint "crunch" of this bar compared to a general mint flavor for other bars. Its sort of like having little rice crispies inside a dark chocolate coating, only the crispies are really peppermint, which is much better. I appreciate that Equal Exchange is fair trade and sources from community co-ops. When I'm looking for the top of the line fair trade chocolate product, Equal Exchange is one of the first products I turn to.

OMG SO GOOD!

Posted by 4759389167949650774 on Apr 02, 2014

I will buy this again and again without a doubt. This was so good. It reminded me of the thin mints girl scout cookies, but much, much better! Wow. I have bought so many Equal Exchange bars over the last 5 years. I'm so sad I didn't try this one until just now. You will not regret this purchase.

love mint

Posted by 4683066602099009822 on Dec 16, 2013

I love mint chocolate. Finally!!I got the dark mint chocolate here!! I'm really happy!! The dark chokate and mint are well balanced.

Ethical chocolate

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 28, 2012

Yummy and refreshing peppermint crunchies. I feel good about the sourcing of the chocolate and the ingredients. 100% organic and soy free. One of the very few brands of chocolate that does not contain soy lecithin...or any lecithin for that matter. It's a good quality dark chocolate. Nice flavor and finish. Kosher-parve, dairy -free and non-GMO. Gluten-free.

SOOOOO GOOOOD!

Posted by Reviewer1265144 on Jul 27, 2012

I got this chocolate/mint bar for my husband as he is the one who likes mint so much (and he buys ALL the mint bars), and he said this one is absolutely THE BEST!!! He LOVED it!!!!

Delicious!

Posted by 5560678259215056396 on Aug 23, 2012

The crunch and the taste make this a delicious mint chocolate bar.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »