One of the better Gluten free and organic cereals

Posted by NBPT100 on Jul 23, 2013

This is one of the best Gluten free and organic cold breakfast cereals I have found. It tastes good and is very low in sugar. It is certified Organic by Oregon Tilth which is a much stricter certification than USDA Organic. Also, it is certified non-GMO. I try to avoid gluten free cereals that contain corn as much of the corn in the US is GMO. This has no corn in it so that is a plus. Corn is also one of the more common foods that people are testing sensitive to. This one passes all of my personal requirements. If you found this review helpful kindly visit my iherb home page for more value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Love it

Posted by SugarQueen on Oct 29, 2011

will buy again!

Start the day right

Posted by Reviewer2842811 on Nov 06, 2011

I really like the flavor and crunch of the Erewhon brown rice cereal. A bowl of this with some almond milk and a packet of Stevia Supreme make my morning hunger go away.

Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Apr 16, 2016

Good source of Carbohydrate.It tastes puffy and if cradled in the mouth,it'll melt slowly.

Gluten Free crispy rice cereal

Posted by 5743307339157837768 on Apr 10, 2014

I am very impressed with the taste of this cereal. It stays crispy for a very long time, is perfect for baking and it's GF!

Erewhon organic brown rice cereal

Posted by Reviewer1312010 on Nov 07, 2011

This is great. Reminds me of the crispy rice cold cereal I used to eat as a kid but now its available organic.

Good snack

Posted by Reviewer2549326 on Dec 12, 2011

Very light and savory snacks. I liked

Simply amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1069390 on Nov 16, 2012

I know it's "just corn flakes", but they were really tasty and just crunchy enough. I eat it every day, and couldn't do without. After using it for a while, I make sure to buy new packets every other week just to make sure I don't run out. Absolutely love the flavour, and love that it could be used as supplements to yoghurt or energy bars. One downside though: they get soggy really quick, so I always make sure not to poure too much milk in and eat it right away.

Perfect for rice crispy treats!

Posted by 5098189557970711359 on Nov 25, 2012

I love the fact that it's gluten free!

Like it