New To iHerb?

Essential Oxygen, Organic Brushing Rinse, Toothpaste + Mouthwash, Peppermint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Teeth looks whiter

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Dec 15, 2011

I used this as a mouthwash after brushing teeth and my teeth looks whiter and gums seem to be healthier in conjuction with using an oral irrigator as well. My only concern is that I am not sure if it's safe to use hydrogen perioxide (though it's mild) every day.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1241730 on Jul 13, 2012

Keeps my mouth fresh until I wake up in the morning. I usually wake up to my gums feeling irritated. Like a bunch of germs are just eating away my gum lines. After using this product, I no longer get that feeling. My teeth seems to be whiter too. As I drink a lot of tea. However, it doesn't have the "abrasive" needed to get rid of those hard stains that build up over time. They seem to last no more than a month though. A bit expensive for what you get.

Sod's law.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 24, 2012

I ordered one bottle just to try, I like it, I wanted to get another bottle for work,but now they've deemed it unshippable by plane. It's a nice mouthwash - not sickly sweet or thick like some are, not overbearing in flavour. Bah. Enjoy it while you can.

Hopeful 2

Posted by Reviewer2876212 on Jun 22, 2013

I have heard good reviews about this product. It's early days for me. Will update this when I have a better idea if it works for me.

very good