Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Teeth looks whiter

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Dec 15, 2011

I used this as a mouthwash after brushing teeth and my teeth looks whiter and gums seem to be healthier in conjuction with using an oral irrigator as well. My only concern is that I am not sure if it's safe to use hydrogen perioxide (though it's mild) every day.

Excellent for whitening and cleaning

Posted by 5511079391514163228 on Jul 22, 2015

I've never written a review on iHerb before but I was so impressed with the Organic Brushing Rinse that I just had to write one! It's been less than two weeks of using it and my teeth are already visibly whiter! I'm very pleased about it as I did not expect a whitening effect. They definitely feel a lot cleaner as well, and this was confirmed by my dentist who was surprised when I went back and she asked what I had done, and that whatever I was doing, to keep up with it! I've ordered another three bottles. Highly recommend this product!! In love!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1241730 on Jul 13, 2012

Keeps my mouth fresh until I wake up in the morning. I usually wake up to my gums feeling irritated. Like a bunch of germs are just eating away my gum lines. After using this product, I no longer get that feeling. My teeth seems to be whiter too. As I drink a lot of tea. However, it doesn't have the "abrasive" needed to get rid of those hard stains that build up over time. They seem to last no more than a month though. A bit expensive for what you get.

Sod's law.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 24, 2012

I ordered one bottle just to try, I like it, I wanted to get another bottle for work,but now they've deemed it unshippable by plane. It's a nice mouthwash - not sickly sweet or thick like some are, not overbearing in flavour. Bah. Enjoy it while you can.

Hopeful 2

Posted by Reviewer2876212 on Jun 22, 2013

I have heard good reviews about this product. It's early days for me. Will update this when I have a better idea if it works for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »