The Greatest Mouth Rinse...PERIOD!

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Jul 31, 2014

When I rinse my mouth with Essential Oxygen before I brush I can feel the difference in how clean my teeth and mouth feels. The Peppermint flavor and cleansing it gives is also GREAT for "morning breath" if you don't have time to brush! Highly recommend!

very good

Posted by 5038271474409056660 on Apr 17, 2014

very good

Easy and Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2797486 on Dec 18, 2013

Our dentist recommended a Rotodent toothbrush but you aren't supposed to use regular tooth paste with it. So we buy this. It's tasty (much better than regular toothpaste) and I like the fact it has all organic ingredients. Leaves my mouth fresh and feeling clean.

The after smell is not bad

Posted by 5662927629853174384 on Oct 22, 2013

During the rinse, I discovered some weird taste, that seems to me as some kind of chemical. Then I go back to check what it is, . Data showed HYDROGEN PEROXIDE is an organ toxic... Though it is not a very bad chemical, it still raise medium concern. Also the oxidation effect that it made to kill biotics will also kill your gum... There are some herbal antibiotics to be a replaced choice, so I won't use it any more.

my essential mouth wash and toothpaste now

Posted by cherylinechua on Sep 24, 2013

i like it. but now i use it everyday it runs out pretty fast

Hopeful 2

Posted by Reviewer2876212 on Jun 22, 2013

I have heard good reviews about this product. It's early days for me. Will update this when I have a better idea if it works for me.

Sod's law.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 24, 2012

I ordered one bottle just to try, I like it, I wanted to get another bottle for work,but now they've deemed it unshippable by plane. It's a nice mouthwash - not sickly sweet or thick like some are, not overbearing in flavour. Bah. Enjoy it while you can.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1241730 on Jul 13, 2012

Keeps my mouth fresh until I wake up in the morning. I usually wake up to my gums feeling irritated. Like a bunch of germs are just eating away my gum lines. After using this product, I no longer get that feeling. My teeth seems to be whiter too. As I drink a lot of tea. However, it doesn't have the "abrasive" needed to get rid of those hard stains that build up over time. They seem to last no more than a month though. A bit expensive for what you get.

Works well

Posted by slmsmwc on Jul 01, 2012

This stuff is very different as a toothpaste but it cleans well.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jun 21, 2012

It don't burn like some mouthwashes. And my teeth are really a little whiter! Not like a professional treatment, but still very satisfying results. I swish then use a brush (after brushing with toothpaste.) Persistent halitosis gone too. I will definitely buy this again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »