My first tooth brushing of the day.

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on May 26, 2011

I like that this is a combination mouth wash / tooth brushing formula. This one starts my day off.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jun 21, 2012

It don't burn like some mouthwashes. And my teeth are really a little whiter! Not like a professional treatment, but still very satisfying results. I swish then use a brush (after brushing with toothpaste.) Persistent halitosis gone too. I will definitely buy this again.

No effect after weeks of use

Posted by Reviewer2767914 on May 17, 2016

No effect of whitening after weeks of use. Not sure I purchase again.

Clean mouth

Posted by Reviewer2924832 on Jul 11, 2011

I love the idea of a mouthrinse made with hydrogen peroxide because its so cleansing but I gotta say I think I am going to attempt to make this one myself soon but thanks for the idea.

Could be stronger

Posted by Reviewer2321779 on Jan 09, 2012

Feels weak=(

Whitens Without Effort!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2771214 on Nov 30, 2011

I love this product! It works, give it a try. :)

Works well

Posted by slmsmwc on Jul 01, 2012

This stuff is very different as a toothpaste but it cleans well.

Best mouthrinse ever!

Posted by 5685301165776050179 on Jan 26, 2015

I have been using this mouthrinse for 3 months now and I really like it. No burning sensation, just a very clean sensation. For people like me who do not like regular mouthwashes this is very good to use because it just feels like putting water in your mouth for a very clean mouth and no aftertaste!

Great for teeth and gums

Posted by 4741431878805635446 on May 13, 2015

I really like this product And the price was great

bought it twice!

Posted by Reviewer1575615 on Jun 13, 2015

I wanted to whiten my teeth for a wedding I was going to be in, and couldn't bring myself to buy the whitestrips. I found this as an alternative and was so glad I did. I noticed results after just a couple times of using it and mouth feels fresh! I do it first thing in the morning and brush with it as well. I feel like it kills all that bacteria from the night before. I actually like the taste, too. It's a little funky, but a nice light minty taste. I bought my 2nd bottle and plan on using it from now on!