Essential Oxygen, Organic Brushing Rinse, Toothpaste + Mouthwash, Peppermint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2467468 From Japan on Jun 21, 2012

It don't burn like some mouthwashes. And my teeth are really a little whiter! Not like a professional treatment, but still very satisfying results. I swish then use a brush (after brushing with toothpaste.) Persistent halitosis gone too. I will definitely buy this again.

Teeth looks whiter

Posted by Reviewer1357697 From Singapore on Dec 15, 2011

I used this as a mouthwash after brushing teeth and my teeth looks whiter and gums seem to be healthier in conjuction with using an oral irrigator as well. My only concern is that I am not sure if it's safe to use hydrogen perioxide (though it's mild) every day.

The after smell is not bad

Posted by 5662927629853174384 on Oct 22, 2013

During the rinse, I discovered some weird taste, that seems to me as some kind of chemical. Then I go back to check what it is, . Data showed HYDROGEN PEROXIDE is an organ toxic... Though it is not a very bad chemical, it still raise medium concern. Also the oxidation effect that it made to kill biotics will also kill your gum... There are some herbal antibiotics to be a replaced choice, so I won't use it any more.

Clean mouth

Posted by Reviewer2924832 From Australia on Jul 11, 2011

I love the idea of a mouthrinse made with hydrogen peroxide because its so cleansing but I gotta say I think I am going to attempt to make this one myself soon but thanks for the idea.

Works well

Posted by slmsmwc From Oklahoma on Jul 01, 2012

This stuff is very different as a toothpaste but it cleans well.