Easy and Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2797486 on Dec 18, 2013

Our dentist recommended a Rotodent toothbrush but you aren't supposed to use regular tooth paste with it. So we buy this. It's tasty (much better than regular toothpaste) and I like the fact it has all organic ingredients. Leaves my mouth fresh and feeling clean.

No effect after weeks of use

Posted by Reviewer2767914 on May 17, 2016

No effect of whitening after weeks of use. Not sure I purchase again.

Clean mouth

Posted by Reviewer2924832 on Jul 11, 2011

I love the idea of a mouthrinse made with hydrogen peroxide because its so cleansing but I gotta say I think I am going to attempt to make this one myself soon but thanks for the idea.

Could be stronger

Posted by Reviewer2321779 on Jan 09, 2012

Feels weak=(

Whitens Without Effort!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2771214 on Nov 30, 2011

I love this product! It works, give it a try. :)

Works well

Posted by slmsmwc on Jul 01, 2012

This stuff is very different as a toothpaste but it cleans well.

The Greatest Mouth Rinse...PERIOD!

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Jul 31, 2014

When I rinse my mouth with Essential Oxygen before I brush I can feel the difference in how clean my teeth and mouth feels. The Peppermint flavor and cleansing it gives is also GREAT for "morning breath" if you don't have time to brush! Highly recommend!

Best mouthrinse ever!

Posted by 5685301165776050179 on Jan 26, 2015

I have been using this mouthrinse for 3 months now and I really like it. No burning sensation, just a very clean sensation. For people like me who do not like regular mouthwashes this is very good to use because it just feels like putting water in your mouth for a very clean mouth and no aftertaste!

Great for teeth and gums

Posted by 4741431878805635446 on May 13, 2015

I really like this product And the price was great

bought it twice!

Posted by Reviewer1575615 on Jun 13, 2015

I wanted to whiten my teeth for a wedding I was going to be in, and couldn't bring myself to buy the whitestrips. I found this as an alternative and was so glad I did. I noticed results after just a couple times of using it and mouth feels fresh! I do it first thing in the morning and brush with it as well. I feel like it kills all that bacteria from the night before. I actually like the taste, too. It's a little funky, but a nice light minty taste. I bought my 2nd bottle and plan on using it from now on!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »