Ihatake Brush

Posted by roxbis on Oct 10, 2014

Yo tenía muchas espectativas puestas en esta brocha y, aunque no puedo decir que sea mala, me ha decepcionado un poco. Creo que yo quería que esta brocha me hiciese el contorno perfecto en un par de pases y lo cierto es que hay que trabajarlo igual que con otras brochas menos famosas o con una hechura menos definida. Es muy fácil de limpiar, cómoda de usar y no pesa nada, aunque si la madera tuviera un corte ergonómico para la mano, sería mucho mejor! Si te ha sido útil mi comentario, dale al botón! Gracias

One of my favorite

Posted by 5733639393610615296 on Jan 30, 2014

Contouring seems easier with this brush. I never was disappointed with everyday mineral brushes!

Excellent Brush

Posted by 5516618045756014581 on Dec 10, 2013

This brush is an excellent dupe for a more expensive brush. It does the exact same thing as the more expensive brush except its about 30.00 cheaper. Great brush and great price. excellent website.

Could be better

Posted by DiscountcodeZEH931 on Dec 05, 2013

I was looking forward to using this brush but now I don't use it at all. It's too soft and a little thick to create a nice contour. It does work if you spend more time sculpting your face but I find it easier to use a regular brush by squeezing it. Yes, it's a dupe for NARS ITA brush but which I don't own. But I'm sure that the ITA brush is more dense and performs better. I wouldn't bother with this brush.

no me apaño con ella

Posted by 5175391633131803000 on Nov 24, 2013

demasiado estrecha

DECEPCIÓN

Posted by GEMICRA on Nov 21, 2013

Ingenua de mi... La compré porque quería la de NARS y me parecía demasiado cara, leí en varias ocasiones que esta era igual. No he probado la de nars, pero espero que sea mejor que esta. Para contorno olvidaros, funciona mejor cualquier otra y la verdad es que ésta no es tan barata....

得心應手!

Posted by 4781319702225321212 on Oct 23, 2013

廢話少講吧,重點打亮鼻樑非常得心應手!

Perfect Contouring Brush - Alternative To NARS Ita Brush

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Oct 10, 2013

There is nothing other to say than that this brush is the most perfect brush for contouring; after seeing so many positive reviews for the NARS Brush I knew I had to get it but was out off by the price. I then came across this brush and knew straight away I had to add it to my collection of brushes and it hasn't disappointed. Perfect for contouring, high listing and powdering and makes contouring the nose super easy! A must-have brush; also have to say that the Everyday Minerals Brushes are super soft, definitely recommend purchasing the entire collection! :)

almost dupe for nars ita

Posted by 5456244728058469309 on Oct 09, 2013

A tad too soft but feels wonderful on skin For cream and powder contouring - although easier with powder as its on the softer side Still very good brush for contouring! Have to be careful when washing it as it has no ferrul

NARS dupe

Posted by Reviewer2160860 on Sep 16, 2013

It's very comparable to NARS contouring brush for less then half the price. Not perfect, but it gets the job done. In my humble opinion, it should be denser.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »