• Reviews | English

Great product -- cans were dented (as expected)

Posted by Reviewer1836038 on Jun 12, 2011

Love the product.. probably 50% of cans were dented but I am not reselling and will be using them fairly quickly. I knew they would be dented because of the other reviews but no biggie for me.

review

Posted by Reviewer2351081 on May 26, 2011

I was happy with the price and delivery and quality BUT Most of the cans are dented in... none are unusable but very dented

Great

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

I use organic pumpkin in all kinds of baking and in smoothies. The flavor is great!

GREAT PUMPKIN!

Posted by Reviewer1069250 on Aug 18, 2014

Excellent Pumpkin! Use it in many recipes!

nice product

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on Feb 14, 2013

We don't get to buy this in cans in Finland, so perfect for baking etc.

LOVE this canned/tinned pumpkin!

Posted by 4839884252066999868 on Nov 08, 2013

It`s impossible to find it here in Adelaide, Australia and being an expat American, I NEED canned pumpkin now n` then for special recipes. I don`t always have the time to oven bake pumpkin ahead of time for my recipe. This canned organic pumpkin is fabulous! I loved that it is organic as well. Thank you for stocking this product, iHerb, and at a fair price too.

A la rica calabaza

Posted by 5655247816424933066 on Oct 31, 2013

Buen producto organico... Yo la utilizo para hacer pasteles, con agave como endulzante y proteina de suero sin sabor, leche evaporada huevos o clara de huevos, piñones y especias....ummm que rico :)

Great pumpkin purée

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Nov 24, 2014

It's great pumpkin purée, organic and full of flavor. When I make pancake with this, my skin gets very clear due to naturally occurring high vitamin A in the pumpkin. I also make soup, and it's delicious. I tried all of their items including sweet potatoes and squash, and they are all very good with full of flavor. Only things I had to call iHerb customer service since two times cans are very dented and had to get a refund. iHerb should package cans sitting up not on the sides, as they are not very fragile, they must abuse cans badly to get all dented like this.

Favorite

Posted by 5448641838102021023 on Jun 04, 2013

Love this for making healthy pumpkin pies and mixing it into my oats.

A must buy!

Posted by southerninlaw on Nov 14, 2014

We can't get canned pumpkin in Australia and I often get tired of making my own pumpkin puree. We keep at least one can of this pumpkin in the pantry at all times - love it!