• Customer Ratings

Nice flavour!

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 15, 2015

Good quality and nice flavour!

Organic pumpkin without the work!

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

This is perfect for my pumpkin pie and bread loaves and is a time saver.

Bunny approved

Posted by 5462798710674154120 on Feb 10, 2015

Actually got these to feed my aged bunny (so she can gain weight). It doesn't taste too sweet and is of a good syringing consistency. My bunny willingly accepts it, and has since gained a little weight.

Lovely pumpkin puree

Posted by 5607809136609595162 on Jan 12, 2015

I've baked a pumpkin pie using this canned pumpkin from Farmer's Market Foods - and it turned out to be stunning. I am buying more of it - a really great buy!

Great pumpkin purée

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Nov 24, 2014

It's great pumpkin purée, organic and full of flavor. When I make pancake with this, my skin gets very clear due to naturally occurring high vitamin A in the pumpkin. I also make soup, and it's delicious. I tried all of their items including sweet potatoes and squash, and they are all very good with full of flavor. Only things I had to call iHerb customer service since two times cans are very dented and had to get a refund. iHerb should package cans sitting up not on the sides, as they are not very fragile, they must abuse cans badly to get all dented like this.

A must buy!

Posted by southerninlaw on Nov 14, 2014

We can't get canned pumpkin in Australia and I often get tired of making my own pumpkin puree. We keep at least one can of this pumpkin in the pantry at all times - love it!

My very first pumpkin pie

Posted by Celinem on Nov 14, 2014

Belgian people don't eat pumpkin pies. I don't know where it comes from, but to me it's more an american thing. I definitely wanted to give it a try due to the us blogs I'm following during Halloween season. I needed a real pumpkin puree. A very nice smell gets out when you open the can, kind of acid and sweet. It tasted like something unknown for me, quite surprising. I tried a vegan recipe and my! it was good! A whole new culinary experience for me and my family. Whipped with coconut cream, such a treat! Ok, now I want to eat that pie.

Halloween...pie time

Posted by 5084878038975483720 on Nov 05, 2014

Quick and convenient...recipe on the back...

Perfect product

Posted by 4860069165435408302 on Nov 05, 2014

I mean, I could do my own pumpkin puree but this one is so yummy and I love to use it on my cookies recipe !

Sabor muy rico

Posted by 5382680724670058528 on Oct 09, 2014

En España, no he encontrado este producto. Es muy cómodo de utilizar, como alternativa a cocer calabaza. El sabor es muy bueno para hacer tartas y bizcochos. También puedes hacer un frosting muy rico mezclando con nata montada. Si quieres le añades especies: canela, clavo y jengibre y más rico todavía.