Great value.

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Sep 08, 2014

Great product and and value. I can't find a comparable seller here in Australia.

If you like dark chocolate, you'll surely like this

Posted by 5351411234230725257 on Sep 08, 2014

I have first bought this package to see how it tastes - it is very good. It is not sweet (NO SUGAR!), has a strong cacao taste; you can mix it with fruit salad, cereals, yogurt, homemade sweets/cakes. Initially, I was not sure which one to buy between: Frontier (this) and Navitas. But I am happy I chose this one: both have theobroma cacao, are USDA organic –this certificate is very important–, and Frontier is least expensive than Navitas. I have already received my 2nd package, and will order more :). Regarding its benefits, you can find many articles about nibs and about cacao in general, but in summary: rich in antioxidants, magnesium, iron, makes you feel better – just like chocolate does ;), makes you active – just like coffee. Just a slide note: be careful when you eat these so that you don’t damage your teeth, as the nibs are very crunchy :D.

ORGANIC CACAO NIBS

Posted by Reviewer2041705 on Aug 28, 2014

Not as specified. These NIBS are almost impossible to chew. Have tried on different foods without decent results.

Cacao Nibs

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Aug 28, 2014

Always a favourite in our house.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Aug 21, 2014

I like to put these in almost all of my smoothies. They add a nice crunch, the taste is not overpowering, and you get the raw cacao benefits.^^

cacao nibs

Posted by 5032074065584161598 on Jun 25, 2014

excellent quality and great value for money. They smell amazing

OK

Posted by 5439886111711884230 on May 12, 2014

OK, chocolate nibs for the price, but it the quality can variate from time to time

Weird

Posted by 5162277651858292533 on May 05, 2014

I was expecting maybe too much from these as they have a bit of weird flavour that is different from Cacao. Someone had mentioned alcohol and yes at first it tasted a bit like that but then it didn't it was just weird and spiky haha. Not going to buy again though I like the taste more the more I eat them but still not my thing. I havent tried any other brand so can't sadly compare if it's just this brand or the cacao nib flavour itself.

chocolate lover approves

Posted by Reviewer2791577 on Apr 14, 2014

These are fantastic. I haven't tried any other brands but would definitely buy these again as they work well in desserts I make with them.

cacaonibs

Posted by 4866223906126504232 on Apr 10, 2014

raw cacao is best in taste!