Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1410784 on Nov 21, 2012

I won't buy this anytime soon only because I ate the whole bag too quickly. Hard to resist!

Yum!

Posted by 5754949609353676125 on Sep 15, 2012

Adds yummy texture sprinkled on smoothies and good source of healthy fats. Also stir into coconut milk yogurt and freeze for a treat!

Not as good as others

Posted by Reviewer1971755 on Sep 25, 2012

I have tried quite a few brands of cacao nibs and these are not as good as some of the other brands I've tried. They seem a little drier and more bitter and with not as much cocoa fat in them.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Cocoa is rich in antioxidants, good fats, magnesium and other mineral. Magnesium is important as it is involved in more than 300 bodily function. Cocoa can help to reduce high blood pressure, heart diseases, stroke, increasing nitric oxide hence enhancing circulation, improve our mood and many more! This cocoa is quite bitter. Imo, it is more suitable for eating together with other food than eating straight. It’s organic (no pesticides) and definitely the best value for money. Check out my page for more reviews!

ORGANIC CACAO NIBS

Posted by Reviewer2041705 on Aug 28, 2014

Not as specified. These NIBS are almost impossible to chew. Have tried on different foods without decent results.

If you like dark chocolate, you'll surely like this

Posted by 5351411234230725257 on Sep 08, 2014

I have first bought this package to see how it tastes - it is very good. It is not sweet (NO SUGAR!), has a strong cacao taste; you can mix it with fruit salad, cereals, yogurt, homemade sweets/cakes. Initially, I was not sure which one to buy between: Frontier (this) and Navitas. But I am happy I chose this one: both have theobroma cacao, are USDA organic –this certificate is very important–, and Frontier is least expensive than Navitas. I have already received my 2nd package, and will order more :). Regarding its benefits, you can find many articles about nibs and about cacao in general, but in summary: rich in antioxidants, magnesium, iron, makes you feel better – just like chocolate does ;), makes you active – just like coffee. Just a slide note: be careful when you eat these so that you don’t damage your teeth, as the nibs are very crunchy :D.

Fragrantly chocolate

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Sep 05, 2013

Love these organic cacao nibs - it's really fragrant too. Makes thick aromatic chocolate sauce (after blending) - I actually drink them straight when I'm in the mood. Hehehe. Oh yes, I've made chocolates out of the nibs after blending them down to powder mixed with melted butter, adding xylitol and some sea salt. BEST chocolate I've ever made.. and tasted! Will continue to purchase them to make more chocolates. Commercial chocolates, even ones with low-carb and etc, contains soy!

Yum

Posted by username161 on Nov 23, 2012

First time I've tried Cacao nibs - thought they would act like choc chips in cooking, now I know lol. They are like eating a coffee bean but better, great in trail mix, sprinkled on stuff or just eat em straight out of the bag.

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Cacao Nibs, 16 oz (453 g)

Posted by ManxKat on Feb 07, 2012

Lightly heat in a graniteware pan and sprinkle over organic vanilla bean ice cream...mmmmmmmm, good!

ok not great

Posted by Reviewer2882422 on Oct 03, 2012

ok, not too expensive, great for cooking