as good as chocolate

Posted by 4999101273307095289 on Aug 03, 2013

Helps me to combat my chocolate cravings. After eating Organic Cacao Nibs, I don't feel urge to eat chocolate :-)

cacao

Posted by Reviewer1526281 on Jul 13, 2013

i love them <3 addicted

great

Posted by rawskinny on Jul 10, 2013

Bigger nibs than I'm used to but superb

Yummy!

Posted by 5252663591706176559 on Jul 08, 2013

Very fresh and yummy, can be used for baking and smoothies! Very addictive, people who love dark chocolate would be a fan, although it doesn't quite taste like chocolate in a way.

Bitter cacao

Posted by 4612269873287281251 on May 25, 2013

Okay but have found them to be very bitter. I have tasted other brands and they are not so bitter.

Best Cacao Brand

Posted by 5652245761243886250 on May 13, 2013

The first time I bought Cacao nibs was from Navitas'. It was so bitter and dry I thought I could not handle Cacao at all. Then I bought Frontier's nibs. Now I know that when I ate Navitas the nibs were just plain rancid. This has happened to me twice, as well with their Chia Seeds. Because it was the first time I had tried these products, unfortunately I ate them.(It was torture) Thank God I did not get sick. Frontier's Nibs are so good I eat them straight from the bag. They are buttery and FRESH. Just because Navitas has fancy packaging does not mean they are safe.

Yum

Posted by username161 on Nov 23, 2012

First time I've tried Cacao nibs - thought they would act like choc chips in cooking, now I know lol. They are like eating a coffee bean but better, great in trail mix, sprinkled on stuff or just eat em straight out of the bag.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1410784 on Nov 21, 2012

I won't buy this anytime soon only because I ate the whole bag too quickly. Hard to resist!

Not a fan

Posted by odereviews on Nov 11, 2012

This is the first time I have tried the famous cacao nibs. I don’t get it. These are really bitter, taste like alcohol and iron. Might go down within very low amounts mixed in with something tasty and refreshing. Someone told me that all this healthy eating stuff, isn’t about taste. I have to disagree on that one. :)

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2101153 on Nov 06, 2012

Good quality cocoa nibs for a good price too. I use it for breakfast in my smoothies and raw desserts.