A very good product!

Posted by Reviewer2850054 on Mar 19, 2012

Really love this in my tisanes and cooking too!

Love the freshness and the price

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Aug 30, 2012

Cheaper (and fresher) to ship this from the US than to buy it here in Europe from my local health food shop. Good flavour.

Bought for my horse

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Nov 25, 2013

I bought these for my horse with hay fever type symptoms. They are very high in iron and Vitamin C. She loves them and is doing much better.

Great taste and good value

Posted by 4944035044121289304 on Oct 22, 2014

I have tried bulk loose leaf dried nettle from another brand and it tasted too musty and yucky. At first I was reluctant about this one too but just decided to give it a try since I like many other spices and herbs from Frontier. It did not disappoint. I'm happy with the purchase.

came fast, use again!!!

Posted by Reviewer1357139 on May 04, 2016

Using with Breuss's cancer protoco!!! Then learn to cook with them again!!!

Wonderful

Posted by 5230450270825963358 on May 27, 2016

We love these nettles and make tea daily with them, adding cinnamon, peppermint, lemon balm, etc for additional flavor.

What it claims to be

Posted by Reviewer3036175 on Mar 22, 2012

Nettles are clean and seem reasonably fresh.

Very good

Posted by 5103377807142531787 on Feb 20, 2014

I made my own Stinging nettle tea from wild stinging nettles from my area and this nettle tea is just as fresh and tasty as the one I made myself. Delicious and healthy!

Good fresh

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Aug 06, 2016

Nettle tea is good stuff. Having better luck on freshness with Frontier, as compared to Starwest. Nettle tea - good for a gentle pick-me-up in the morning, instead of coffee (which is not so good - understatement - if you research it. Caffeine Blues is the best book I've found.) Anyway, nettle is good stuff. Has boron. Good for catching, expelling aluminium from the body.

Frontier Organic Nettle Stinging Leaf

Posted by 4619137467702030221 on Aug 22, 2016

Very good for low level of energy. We drink everyday a very dark nettle infusion and the solid remaining I keep it for the plants in the garden. They kinda grow and healthy. The Frontier Organic Nettle is from the young plants and fresh. I first bought 5 bags from iHerb and was so impressed of the quality. Then ordered another 6 bags and was stunned when discovered the same quality again. You cannot fail with this brand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »