Frontier Natural Products, Organic Cut & Sifted Nettle, Stinging Leaf, 16 oz (453 g)

Birthing preparation

Posted by MissGreen on May 02, 2014

I drink a mixture of nettle/raspberry leaf tea in preparation for birth. This tea has got a very slight bitter taste, reminds me of black tea. But pleasant. You can drink it hot or cold. I usually make a bigger batch. I only recently found out how many minerals some teas contain. Great! Plus, this is organic which I believe is extra important during pregnancy. This is a HUGE bag, will last long, and is much more economic than the pregnancy teas that come in tea bags.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1860541 on Aug 05, 2011

This is a great product I make my stinging nettle tea with this which is great for iron levels i have been told by my midwife.

Bought for my horse

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Nov 25, 2013

I bought these for my horse with hay fever type symptoms. They are very high in iron and Vitamin C. She loves them and is doing much better.

Very good

Posted by 5103377807142531787 on Feb 20, 2014

I made my own Stinging nettle tea from wild stinging nettles from my area and this nettle tea is just as fresh and tasty as the one I made myself. Delicious and healthy!

mild, earthy flavor...excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1665617 on Apr 10, 2014

This product makes an excellent substitute for parsley flakes in salads, cooked foods, soups, or added to any dish. I'm not fond of over-powering parsley, so the nettle provides excellent anti-inflammatory and endocrine health benefits with a more refined, subtle flavoring...and the benefit of added 'greens'.