loved it!

Posted by 4840892148958091632 on Oct 14, 2014

I love this, I put it in all my oatmeal breakfasts to add some taste. It is also great to sprinkle on banana pancakes

perfect spice

Posted by 4860069165435408302 on Nov 05, 2014

If you are using pumpkin puree (homemade or not), you MUST have this awesome product 'cause it's perfectly prepared and it's better than having 5 others bottles of spice

Try this in your latte

Posted by Celinem on Nov 14, 2014

At first I bought this to make my very first pumpkin pie, it was delicious. Since then we found many other uses for this mix: in cinnamon rolls, but the best result is in a soy latte. I've always been a fan of cinnamon and nutmeg in a coffee, and the pumpkin mix is made of those two plus my favourite: ginger. DELICIOUS. You have to try this!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Dec 09, 2014

Good

Just YUM!

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Dec 28, 2014

I love cinnamon but was curious about the pumpkin spice blend (we don't have this in The Netherlands) and I love it. Put it in my smoothies and yoghurt for a nice spicy and warming taste.

Muy rico

Posted by BalkisMar on Jan 12, 2015

perfecto para pastelería

Great

Posted by 5402193920779950308 on Mar 12, 2015

this is such a yummy combo of spices definetly reccomend for seasoning any of your baking! i use it in my smoothies, cookies and pancakes and it tastes great!

Nice

Posted by 4889245569214425794 on Mar 20, 2015

Good all natural spice mix

Lovely blend of spices

Posted by 5667166271595279720 on Sep 14, 2015

I really like this spice blend, use it mainly with apple pie / apple cake / banana bread / muffins, but also when making overnight oats / porridge / pancakes / sprinkled on a latte - so basically it gets a lot of use in a lot of different things that don't' contain pumpkins! Pumpkin pie spice is pretty much impossible to buy where I live, so this is the first time I've had it & I love it!!!

perfect combination of spices

Posted by 5605975844288518311 on Feb 19, 2016

I re-order this all the time! super good in baking, on yoghurt etc! love the combination of spices. so tasty!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »