perfect spice

Posted by 4860069165435408302 on Nov 05, 2014

If you are using pumpkin puree (homemade or not), you MUST have this awesome product 'cause it's perfectly prepared and it's better than having 5 others bottles of spice

Try this in your latte

Posted by Celinem on Nov 14, 2014

At first I bought this to make my very first pumpkin pie, it was delicious. Since then we found many other uses for this mix: in cinnamon rolls, but the best result is in a soy latte. I've always been a fan of cinnamon and nutmeg in a coffee, and the pumpkin mix is made of those two plus my favourite: ginger. DELICIOUS. You have to try this!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Dec 09, 2014

Good

Just YUM!

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Dec 28, 2014

I love cinnamon but was curious about the pumpkin spice blend (we don't have this in The Netherlands) and I love it. Put it in my smoothies and yoghurt for a nice spicy and warming taste.

Muy rico

Posted by BalkisMar on Jan 12, 2015

perfecto para pastelería

A tiny bit goes a looooooooong way.

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Jan 02, 2014

Taste great, just like how it is supposed to be I guess. And I needed a tiny bit like 1/8th of a 1/8th tsp (!!) to make homemade my pumpkin spiced latte, --- it's quite strong. This bottle will last me years.

Feeling of a warm fire and cosy winter afternoon!

Posted by NatureLove on Jan 16, 2014

This spice smells like candles and winter warm afternoons - simply makes me feel good. I use it for organic, raw cakes, cookies and a dash in my afternoon chai tea and I am in the 7th spice heaven! Yet it is healthy and balancing for the body at the same time - if you research each spice!

Really worth buying

Posted by 5001407197958710933 on Jan 28, 2014

What a great boost for juices, baking, and veggy / rice / barley cooking. Yummy- tastes a treat. Use only a little it's potent.

great smell

Posted by 5390145465013129439 on Feb 08, 2014

Great smell and taste. i used for pumpkin cake and crambel fruit and its great

quick ,easy, delicious

Posted by Reviewer1629845 on Jan 07, 2013

Perfect in pumpkin pies - duh! I also use it with fried bananas, pancakes and a few other desserts