This gets compliance

Posted by Reviewer3233802 on Mar 29, 2012

Love this product, I add it to children's cold and flu herbal mixtures to improve taste and help get compliance...but even on it's own it's a great product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Nov 11, 2011

So far seems good, have been taking it, and no cold or flu.

Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Nov 16, 2014

This is one of the best ways to get immune support. Just a teaspoon each morning helps keep colds and flu away!

Another life-saver for our family

Posted by Reviewer3324008 on Dec 30, 2011

Use the power of elderberries for a few years now. It is strong remedy and needs to be used as directed. In many cases Black Elderberry Syrup help myself and my family members to stay healthy (or with very minimal cold symptoms) even after contacts with severely sick people. Cannot thank you enough for this knowledge and development of natural, products. I wish pharmaceutical companies here would have less power! There are so many remedies, well known for centuries, which really work and don't have horrible side effects, but doctors cannot recommend them to the patients because they are not FDA approved.

I just feel getting stronger with this!

Posted by Reviewer1589417 on Feb 04, 2012

I was preparing for hip surgery, so wanted to boost my immune system especially after acute bronchitis. I had my blood work done last week, and they said everything came back looking great! I know I will take this the rest of my life. Gaia Herbs is a high quality company, I live within 45 minutes of the place, buy their brands when possible.

Instant relief

Posted by Reviewer1630681 on Mar 31, 2011

Instant cough relief.

Kicks virus booty

Posted by Reviewer3017750 on Oct 16, 2010

Gaia brand Elderberry will show you the milligrams for the effective ingredients on the label unlike others I have seen that just claim to be strong. If you catch yourself at first sign of illness (I take 1 tsp a day every day but you can wait till you get sick) it is best for avoiding getting totally sick. The tiny spikes on viruses called hemagglutinin get deactivated by active ingredients in elderberries. If they can't spike the cells, then the virus is useless for getting us ill. When I first tried this I was in the middle of a mess of a cold-loads of sneezing, coughing, and gunk making. I doubled my dose and thought I was miraculously pretty fast so I stopped. Bad choice. So if you are already sick-I believe that viral replication is in full swing, you have to stick with it longer. I follow the label for treating my child and we haven't had to go through all the bouts of colds and flu our friends have for the last year. We used to get everyone's colds. This week we got the tiniest hint of cold coming on while someone sick exposing us at every turn of going out in public the days before and this week too. I doubled my elderberry dose and began my child's dose. She had one day of being tired after the day of slight sinus congestion! That is it! I would love to make it myself but I do not know yet how to make it this concentrated. No one has been able yet to tell me the mg of active ingredients in their homemade brew yet.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3072712 on Dec 22, 2010

Flavor is good. Seems to work well.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2824663 on Sep 25, 2016

Bought it for my child. I took it too when i came down with cold. Taste tinge of sourish and sweet but not artificially sweet. i like it that child dose is only 2.5ml io of other brand 5ml.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »