Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Gaia Herbs, Rapid Relief, Black Elderberry Syrup, 5.4 fl oz (160 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

This gets compliance

Posted by Reviewer3233802 on Mar 29, 2012

Love this product, I add it to children's cold and flu herbal mixtures to improve taste and help get compliance...but even on it's own it's a great product.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2265245 on Jul 13, 2012

Whenever my 2.5 year old daughter is about to get sick I give this to her and it seems to work. When she was sick with a cold a couple of months ago, I gave her 2 tsp a day and the cold only lasted one week. So far this year she was only sick once. She wouldn't take anything else (garlic extract, oregano oil, oldve leaf extract) because of strong taste. This is the only thing she'll take because it is sweet!

gala herbs rapid relief black

Posted by Reviewer1802917 on Apr 02, 2010

so far so good. just started taking it

Excellent product!!

Posted by Reviewer2655199 on May 10, 2010

Taste very good and get fast results. At the first symptom of cold/flu we (2 adults/2 kids) take it twice a day for a fast recovery. If one of us got the virus 1st, the rest of us take it 2xday to prevent getting sick and it works.

Kicks virus booty

Posted by Reviewer3017750 on Oct 16, 2010

Gaia brand Elderberry will show you the milligrams for the effective ingredients on the label unlike others I have seen that just claim to be strong. If you catch yourself at first sign of illness (I take 1 tsp a day every day but you can wait till you get sick) it is best for avoiding getting totally sick. The tiny spikes on viruses called hemagglutinin get deactivated by active ingredients in elderberries. If they can't spike the cells, then the virus is useless for getting us ill. When I first tried this I was in the middle of a mess of a cold-loads of sneezing, coughing, and gunk making. I doubled my dose and thought I was miraculously pretty fast so I stopped. Bad choice. So if you are already sick-I believe that viral replication is in full swing, you have to stick with it longer. I follow the label for treating my child and we haven't had to go through all the bouts of colds and flu our friends have for the last year. We used to get everyone's colds. This week we got the tiniest hint of cold coming on while someone sick exposing us at every turn of going out in public the days before and this week too. I doubled my elderberry dose and began my child's dose. She had one day of being tired after the day of slight sinus congestion! That is it! I would love to make it myself but I do not know yet how to make it this concentrated. No one has been able yet to tell me the mg of active ingredients in their homemade brew yet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »