Gaia Herbs, Rapid Relief, Black Elderberry Syrup, 5.4 fl oz (160 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2818970 on Jun 21, 2011

This is so good for my kids - got them well so fast, i even check the bottle twice to see if there's any chemicals in it! Its completely natural n i let my kids hv it daily 1/2 a tsp for health maintenance. They hv never been healthier n they look forward to their daily dose!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Nov 11, 2011

So far seems good, have been taking it, and no cold or flu.

Another life-saver for our family

Posted by Reviewer3324008 on Dec 30, 2011

Use the power of elderberries for a few years now. It is strong remedy and needs to be used as directed. In many cases Black Elderberry Syrup help myself and my family members to stay healthy (or with very minimal cold symptoms) even after contacts with severely sick people. Cannot thank you enough for this knowledge and development of natural, products. I wish pharmaceutical companies here would have less power! There are so many remedies, well known for centuries, which really work and don't have horrible side effects, but doctors cannot recommend them to the patients because they are not FDA approved.

I just feel getting stronger with this!

Posted by Reviewer1589417 on Feb 04, 2012

I was preparing for hip surgery, so wanted to boost my immune system especially after acute bronchitis. I had my blood work done last week, and they said everything came back looking great! I know I will take this the rest of my life. Gaia Herbs is a high quality company, I live within 45 minutes of the place, buy their brands when possible.

This gets compliance

Posted by Reviewer3233802 on Mar 29, 2012

Love this product, I add it to children's cold and flu herbal mixtures to improve taste and help get compliance...but even on it's own it's a great product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »