My staple aloe! My skin and my gut loves it.

Posted by stephd on Apr 04, 2012

I always keep a jug of George's on hand. I love this stuff -- best aloe I've ever tried for topical or internal use! I take it internally upon occasion when I'm having digestive problems but I use it daily in a spray bottle for my sensitive skin. Actually, I have an old George's spray bottle and an old rosewater bottle filled with aloe so I can keep one by my bed upstairs and one in the fridge downstairs. :) I also apply it to my face with a cotton pad as a toner after washing my face. I'm fairly active person, and the sun and wind isn't always kind to me here in California, but George's always soothes my skin and eases any discomfort. It soaks in immediately and doesn't leave a weird residue.

George's Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jul 08, 2010

This is absolutely the best aloe vera juice in my books. The taste is excellent - it does not have to be refrigerated. It is really good for soothing my tummy when it feels uneasy due to probably eating food that I am sensitive to. It is also excellent for healing the entire digestive tract and useful after a bout of intestinal flu.

Best Aloe Juice

Posted by Reviewer3140945 on Nov 12, 2009

Great flavor -- since preservative free does not have the unpleasant taste that other aloe juices contain.

George's Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by Reviewer1924631 on Feb 29, 2008

Great. Virtually free of any flavor, like drinking water. Helps keep your bowels regular and a host of other good things for the body!

Almost tasteless, excellent effects

Posted by Reviewer1889787 on Nov 24, 2008

This is fractionally distilled to exclude the bitter components so is almost flavorless. Helps with acid indigestion as well as soothing the digestive tract. Also, it can be used in a spray bottle to soften skin and help against wrinkles. I dislike other aloe juices that have citric or other types of acid preservatives or other irritants in them and this is the only one I have found that does not contain them.

George's Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer1855700 on Mar 05, 2010

Excellent product. Have been using it for years. I use it to help heal the lining of my stomach when my acid reflux gets out of control

The best aloe vera!

Posted by Reviewer2012897 on Jun 14, 2008

This is quite simply the best Aloe Vera. It tastes like water and it works! Everything from indigestion to constipation. I have been using George's Aloe Vera for several years. I try to always have a bottle in the house.

George's is the best

Posted by Reviewer3141927 on Aug 22, 2009

I tried numerous aloe products until our naturopath told us about George's, and now we'll never try anything else.

George's Alow Vera

Posted by Reviewer1608853 on Jul 06, 2009

Have tried another aloe... This one is the best as far as taste and aftertaste.... There is none! My daughter prefers this one!

Love this aloe vera

Posted by Reviewer3019220 on Mar 08, 2010

This definitely helps with irritation in my stomach lining and intestines, for which i have problems with. It took about a week of daily use (at least two cups per day), but it works. Also no added ingredients which i was looking for.