aloe vera for acute irr bowel syn D

Posted by Reviewer2219073 on Jun 11, 2011

3 weeks into treatment.No change.

The best aloe vera!

Posted by Reviewer2012897 on Jun 14, 2008

This is quite simply the best Aloe Vera. It tastes like water and it works! Everything from indigestion to constipation. I have been using George's Aloe Vera for several years. I try to always have a bottle in the house.

George's is the best

Posted by Reviewer3141927 on Aug 22, 2009

I tried numerous aloe products until our naturopath told us about George's, and now we'll never try anything else.

Love this aloe vera

Posted by Reviewer3019220 on Mar 08, 2010

This definitely helps with irritation in my stomach lining and intestines, for which i have problems with. It took about a week of daily use (at least two cups per day), but it works. Also no added ingredients which i was looking for.

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer1830292 on Apr 03, 2008

Of all the Aloe Vera products out there, this one taste the best. Can't imagine switching to another brand at this time. Although I've been on it for a couple of weeks, I still do not know its effect but I'm sure it will have a postive one. Thanks.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Mar 22, 2011

Great going George - you and your roadrunners - excellent stuff - best aloe vera I have ever used.

George's Alow Vera

Posted by Reviewer1608853 on Jul 06, 2009

Have tried another aloe... This one is the best as far as taste and aftertaste.... There is none! My daughter prefers this one!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1604745 on Aug 06, 2011

Very helpful to me. I have had a problem with irritable bowel diarrhea and left lower quadrant discomfort. I have very little discomfort now! Amazing. Before I tried this I was afraid I would not like the taste but was truly surprised. I keep it in the fridge and it tastes like the best cool refreshing water one could possiby ever taste. Also I am very happy with the speed of delivery.

Great tasting! Helps with digestive problems.

Posted by Reviewer1934282 on Dec 29, 2011

I recommend George's to all my family/friends! It has a great taste! I use 1 oz 10 minutes before each meal. It has really helped with my digestive problems. Great product at a great price!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jun 09, 2012

This Aloe Vera without preservatives is ideal if you can't tolerate them, especially the citric acid they usually put into this product. Having candida and allergy problems I have found this gives me some relief whilst helping to heal my leaky gut, will definitely buy again.