George's Aloe Vera, 100% Aloe Vera, 64 fl oz (1.892 l)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Mar 22, 2011

Great going George - you and your roadrunners - excellent stuff - best aloe vera I have ever used.

George's Alow Vera

Posted by Reviewer1608853 on Jul 06, 2009

Have tried another aloe... This one is the best as far as taste and aftertaste.... There is none! My daughter prefers this one!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1604745 on Aug 06, 2011

Very helpful to me. I have had a problem with irritable bowel diarrhea and left lower quadrant discomfort. I have very little discomfort now! Amazing. Before I tried this I was afraid I would not like the taste but was truly surprised. I keep it in the fridge and it tastes like the best cool refreshing water one could possiby ever taste. Also I am very happy with the speed of delivery.

Great tasting! Helps with digestive problems.

Posted by Reviewer1934282 on Dec 29, 2011

I recommend George's to all my family/friends! It has a great taste! I use 1 oz 10 minutes before each meal. It has really helped with my digestive problems. Great product at a great price!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jun 09, 2012

This Aloe Vera without preservatives is ideal if you can't tolerate them, especially the citric acid they usually put into this product. Having candida and allergy problems I have found this gives me some relief whilst helping to heal my leaky gut, will definitely buy again.