Love this for my birds!

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Aug 06, 2011

I use this, straight, in a spray bottle to mist our birds. It does a great job adding moisture to their skin and keeps down the cockatoo dust! (Avian vet recommended!)

Hard To Believe

Posted by Reviewer2490081 on Aug 08, 2010

This really is Aloe Vera, but you may find that hard to believe if you have tried others first. If you have no problem drinking water, you'll have no problem drinking this!

My favourite spritzer!

Posted by seebrenda on May 30, 2014

I started buying the smaller bottles and found that it was never enough! I use this in a spray bottle as the liquid base for my toner/skin perk-me-up/cleanser. I just add drops of my favourite Nows Food essential oils and keep small spray bottles of it in my handbag. I use it on the planes to stay hydrated, and the aloe is so easily absorbed. I also spray it with the essential oils on my daughter's eczema after her bath, and it helps the healing so much!

George's Aloe Vera

Posted by ivyengland on Oct 23, 2013

This is easy to drink because it has no flavor and tastes like water. I felt it was beneficial, but it is more convenient for me to take capsules, so I have since switched to capsules.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2757786 on Jan 17, 2012

This is the best Aloe Vera on the market! It tastes like distilled water and great for the digestive tract!

George's Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer3298209 on Jul 05, 2011

I recommend this product very highly.

George's Aloe Vera is wonderful and lifesaving.

Posted by Reviewer3217852 on Mar 09, 2010

We find this product great especially for a person undergoing chemo and radiation therapies for cancer. Since there isn't any taste to this product, it is easy to drink.

ok

Posted by Reviewer3265424 on Mar 13, 2010

ok

True Aloe Vera!

Posted by Reviewer2221939 on Nov 29, 2010

I have tried this product first time. I felt it was pure and it was probably enhancing energy.

3-2-11

Posted by Reviewer1089351 on Mar 02, 2011

Thank you~ this is the BEST Aloe Vera I have ever used- it provides all the benefits of Aloe and it has the consistence and taste of water so it is easy to consume. It is wonderful for helping your digestive system stay calm and for helping your skin. Thanks Again!