Love!

Posted by 5744562325678089270 on Apr 20, 2012

I bought this product to use for my hair -- I put it in a little spray bottle to use as a leave-in conditioner. It's inexpensive, natural and works great! Love it and would buy again.

Wonderful Product - NO additives

Posted by teacupLA on Oct 05, 2015

This is the best Aloe Vera product on the market. It has no additives. I have a bad reaction to Aloe Vera preserved with citric acid such as that sold at Trader Joes and etc. Any Aloe Vera Product with preservatives of any kind makes me sick. This product by Georges is fabulous. It undergoes a special type of distilling so that it lasts without refrigeration or added preservatives. Sometimes if I eat spicy food too late I will wake up at night due to acid reflux. 1 or 2 tablespoons of this and it is as good as Zantac 150 or any other of the commercial acid indigestion, sour stomach products. The only thing as good is if you grow your own Aloe Vera and press it yourself; fresh. I hope GeorgesAloe stays in business forever. This product is the best.

Oops-not what you might think it is

Posted by 5536993027054511252 on May 10, 2015

I thought this would be something i could put on my face to calm redness. This product is actually a beverage. Did nothing for my face.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Mar 06, 2015

I'm loving George's "always active" aloe liquid. I use this to make a conditioner for my hair and also drink it in an attempt to seal my leaky gut. It's amazing for my hair. fill a spray bottle 3/4 with filtered water and then top up with 1/4 aloe juice and a few drops of essential oil. It's amazing on dry or flyaway hair. Makes it so lovely. Worth every penny.

great

Posted by Reviewer2547407 on Mar 18, 2011

I use it as a facial cleanser- great! skin is moistured and healthy

No bitter taste

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Apr 20, 2011

This is the only Aloe Vera I will use. Tastes like water but works great for upset stomach etc. I give it to my cats when they get sick stops them throwing up.

Great water

Posted by naturalme on Mar 07, 2012

I used this instead of regular water on my hair, It makes it softer, no clorine, great to wet hair before deep conditioning.

against constipation

Posted by Reviewer1058120 on Feb 21, 2012

my son is 3 years, it is very helpful against constipation

Its convenient but has preservatives

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on May 23, 2011

I use this for travel. I highly recommend the Aerobic brand which is organic and preservative free.

good product!

Posted by Reviewer1892735 on Jun 24, 2011

This is good as an internal cleanser.I even give it to my 7 year old at times. One can never make out the taste when added to water, juice or smoothies.