Good Liquid Aloe

Posted by 5308137417669940539 on Mar 15, 2016

I use it in a spray bottle on my face before putting on makeup and spray my scalp/roots as well. Non sticky and hydrating to skin.

Wonderful Product - NO additives

Posted by teacupLA on Oct 05, 2015

This is the best Aloe Vera product on the market. It has no additives. I have a bad reaction to Aloe Vera preserved with citric acid such as that sold at Trader Joes and etc. Any Aloe Vera Product with preservatives of any kind makes me sick. This product by Georges is fabulous. It undergoes a special type of distilling so that it lasts without refrigeration or added preservatives. Sometimes if I eat spicy food too late I will wake up at night due to acid reflux. 1 or 2 tablespoons of this and it is as good as Zantac 150 or any other of the commercial acid indigestion, sour stomach products. The only thing as good is if you grow your own Aloe Vera and press it yourself; fresh. I hope GeorgesAloe stays in business forever. This product is the best.

Using it like a toner!!

Posted by 5587555329590626566 on Aug 30, 2015

I bought this for the alternative use instead of a toner. I'm using it with a cotton pad and put watered pads on my face for a while. The water is quickly absorbed into the skin and then i do next steps like a serum and cream. When i finished skin care every single night, it makes my skin less dry.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Mar 06, 2015

I'm loving George's "always active" aloe liquid. I use this to make a conditioner for my hair and also drink it in an attempt to seal my leaky gut. It's amazing for my hair. fill a spray bottle 3/4 with filtered water and then top up with 1/4 aloe juice and a few drops of essential oil. It's amazing on dry or flyaway hair. Makes it so lovely. Worth every penny.

Amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer1823113 on Aug 28, 2014

Gave this to my dog, he has all sorts of allergies and stuff. After a few days on this stuff he suddently started to enjoy walks again.

Great for setting makeup

Posted by Mustard on Aug 04, 2014

I use it before I apply my bb cream, to set and to fix my makeup. I prefer this presentation to the spray one, because the other one leaked.

miss

Posted by 5155581938609908935 on Jun 04, 2014

i use it as a face toner

Good product

Posted by 5303292026646253467 on May 23, 2014

nice size to try it out. might help rebuild certain types of collagen through its polysaccharide content but probably not as much as maitake.

excellent

Posted by 5038271474409056660 on Apr 17, 2014

excellent

Posted by 4733885977040983541 on Apr 04, 2014

My kids take it without resistace, because it doesn't have any taste. (I hope it 's still aloe vera :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »