Wonderful Product - NO additives

Posted by teacupLA on Oct 05, 2015

This is the best Aloe Vera product on the market. It has no additives. I have a bad reaction to Aloe Vera preserved with citric acid such as that sold at Trader Joes and etc. Any Aloe Vera Product with preservatives of any kind makes me sick. This product by Georges is fabulous. It undergoes a special type of distilling so that it lasts without refrigeration or added preservatives. Sometimes if I eat spicy food too late I will wake up at night due to acid reflux. 1 or 2 tablespoons of this and it is as good as Zantac 150 or any other of the commercial acid indigestion, sour stomach products. The only thing as good is if you grow your own Aloe Vera and press it yourself; fresh. I hope GeorgesAloe stays in business forever. This product is the best.

Love!

Posted by 5744562325678089270 on Apr 20, 2012

I bought this product to use for my hair -- I put it in a little spray bottle to use as a leave-in conditioner. It's inexpensive, natural and works great! Love it and would buy again.

great

Posted by Reviewer2547407 on Mar 18, 2011

I use it as a facial cleanser- great! skin is moistured and healthy

Good Liquid Aloe

Posted by 5308137417669940539 on Mar 15, 2016

I use it in a spray bottle on my face before putting on makeup and spray my scalp/roots as well. Non sticky and hydrating to skin.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Mar 06, 2015

I'm loving George's "always active" aloe liquid. I use this to make a conditioner for my hair and also drink it in an attempt to seal my leaky gut. It's amazing for my hair. fill a spray bottle 3/4 with filtered water and then top up with 1/4 aloe juice and a few drops of essential oil. It's amazing on dry or flyaway hair. Makes it so lovely. Worth every penny.

Amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer1823113 on Aug 28, 2014

Gave this to my dog, he has all sorts of allergies and stuff. After a few days on this stuff he suddently started to enjoy walks again.

Using it like a toner!!

Posted by 5587555329590626566 on Aug 30, 2015

I bought this for the alternative use instead of a toner. I'm using it with a cotton pad and put watered pads on my face for a while. The water is quickly absorbed into the skin and then i do next steps like a serum and cream. When i finished skin care every single night, it makes my skin less dry.

Great for setting makeup

Posted by Mustard on Aug 04, 2014

I use it before I apply my bb cream, to set and to fix my makeup. I prefer this presentation to the spray one, because the other one leaked.

good product!

Posted by Reviewer1892735 on Jun 24, 2011

This is good as an internal cleanser.I even give it to my 7 year old at times. One can never make out the taste when added to water, juice or smoothies.

Pure aloe vera extract

Posted by Reviewer2667214 on Sep 19, 2011

Good product, using it both in health drinks and in home made cosmetics

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »