10% Off Orders Over $40!

George's Aloe Vera, Aloe Spray Mister, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Extra moisture

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Jun 25, 2013

I havent used it long enough to see if it smoothes out fine lines, but it definitely feels like it's hydrating my skin. I will have to try it on my hair

Love this!

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 05, 2013

I use this everyday, and probably spray way too many times each time I use it, but I don't care. This stuff is choice.

Use it everyday

Posted by 4716119358987152503 on Mar 25, 2014

I can't imagine now being without George's Aloe Vera Spray. It's awesome. Before i put on my face serums,and creams I spray my face with George's. I even spray my hands before applying hand cream. It helps everything absorb better,and leaves your skin oh so soft.

Best make up setting spray!

Posted by Mustard on Mar 26, 2014

It works fantastic before and after I put my make up. Great for oily skin, but avoid it if your face is dry. So cheap if you use it as a setting spray!

Me refresca

Posted by ROSSITA on May 12, 2014

Refrescante y me encanta el spray que sale a gotitas muuy pequeñas. +++++++++++ Si te ha ayudado mi revisión marca el sí abajo, para más revisiones ve a mi nick Rossita.