Giovanni, Magnetic Power Treatment, MDL: 23, 5.1 fl oz (150 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Живые волосы//////////////live hair

Posted by --Irka-- on Jul 16, 2012

Достаточно густая маска, по консистенции напоминает пластилин. Непросто распределить по волосам, но результат того стоит! Волосы живые и сильные - все пересохшие кончики стали живыми и сильными! (а когда нанесете ее на волосы их легко "прилепить" к голове и они прекрасно там держаться пока Вы просто релаксируете в ванной)))./////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Thick enough mask in consistency resembles clay. It is not easy to distribute through the hair, but the result is worth it! Hair alive and strong - all the tips have dried up alive and strong! (as well as inflict it on your hair easy to "stick" to the head and they are great to keep it until you just relaksiruete in the bathroom))).

Magnetisim!

Posted by Reviewer1326857 on Mar 24, 2010

Great product,a friend of mine brought this in an organic hair salon in London then introduced it to me as it worked wonders on her hair, so I gave it a try and I really notice a difference (which I would say is not immediate but after a month of continuous use) when I have been using this, my hair feels less dry and more manageable, I live in Asia where the climate is very humid and my frizzy days have gone thx to this treatment. I would happily recommend this to others.

Really pwerful!

Posted by Reviewer1325980 on Jul 12, 2009

I've been using the Giovanni Magnetic line for a few years now and I have to say the Magnetic Power Treatment in the tube is amazing! It really keeps my fine, colored hair in amazing condition. I've tried it all and now that I've found this product there is no need to use any other product. It works for me!

Godd treatment for dry hair

Posted by Reviewer1150362 on Aug 30, 2009

I like this product. Works very well.

fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011

It's more of a cream than a mask. Love it! Indeed, it makes your hair a little harder, the ends curl like structures, makes it more clear. But does not make hair heavy. For my hair is always flying suits. Squeezed out easily. This mask is a hard transparent box with a red design, suitable for gift!