Живые волосы//////////////live hair

Posted by --Irka-- on Jul 16, 2012

Достаточно густая маска, по консистенции напоминает пластилин. Непросто распределить по волосам, но результат того стоит! Волосы живые и сильные - все пересохшие кончики стали живыми и сильными! (а когда нанесете ее на волосы их легко "прилепить" к голове и они прекрасно там держаться пока Вы просто релаксируете в ванной)))./////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Thick enough mask in consistency resembles clay. It is not easy to distribute through the hair, but the result is worth it! Hair alive and strong - all the tips have dried up alive and strong! (as well as inflict it on your hair easy to "stick" to the head and they are great to keep it until you just relaksiruete in the bathroom))).

Magnetisim!

Posted by Reviewer1326857 on Mar 24, 2010

Great product,a friend of mine brought this in an organic hair salon in London then introduced it to me as it worked wonders on her hair, so I gave it a try and I really notice a difference (which I would say is not immediate but after a month of continuous use) when I have been using this, my hair feels less dry and more manageable, I live in Asia where the climate is very humid and my frizzy days have gone thx to this treatment. I would happily recommend this to others.

Really pwerful!

Posted by Reviewer1325980 on Jul 12, 2009

I've been using the Giovanni Magnetic line for a few years now and I have to say the Magnetic Power Treatment in the tube is amazing! It really keeps my fine, colored hair in amazing condition. I've tried it all and now that I've found this product there is no need to use any other product. It works for me!

Godd treatment for dry hair

Posted by Reviewer1150362 on Aug 30, 2009

I like this product. Works very well.

Not good for sensitive skin/systems

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013

Found this to be a very heavy treatment and not at all what I was looking for. Ingredients were not a good match for my scalp or hair. I also bought the shampoo and continued to use it without the treatment or conditioner, only to find that it either caused or was contributing to a new skin condition that did not start to go away until I stopped using it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011

It's more of a cream than a mask. Love it! Indeed, it makes your hair a little harder, the ends curl like structures, makes it more clear. But does not make hair heavy. For my hair is always flying suits. Squeezed out easily. This mask is a hard transparent box with a red design, suitable for gift!

not near as good as xtreme silk effects

Posted by Reviewer2665413 on Mar 10, 2010

i seem to have to use so much of this product to be able to detangle and coat like it says. I much prefer Giovanni xtreme silk effect, but they were out of stock and so i tried this. I will not purchase this again.

Great find!

Posted by Reviewer2173556 on Jun 30, 2009

This is an absolutely wonderful conditioner. I was very hesitant to use it, but I'm so glad I did! It made my hair so soft and very moisturized. I got great results using it for just ten minutes in the shower. I can't wait to actually deep condition with it!

Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer2755300 on Oct 04, 2009

Really builds hair without causing "build up"!! Love this stuff!

Good line

Posted by Reviewer2189745 on Feb 23, 2010

I like this line a lot, especially the gel which works much better than any other gel I've tried.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »