Nice product!

Posted by pirlanta on Mar 30, 2012

Honestly I don't use hait conditioner regulary, but have bought it with the same shampoo to better effect. I don't see any super effect, but my hair doesn't mix much after that, really.

Not good for sensitive skin/systems

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013

Found this to be a very heavy conditioner and not at all what I was looking for. Ingredients were not a good match for my scalp or hair. I also bought the shampoo and continued to use it without the conditioner, only to find that it either caused or was contributing to a new skin condition that did not start to go away until I stopped using it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011

I noticed that the air conditioners and masks Giovanni require a very small portion. I usually use one bottle of shampoo + 2 bottles of conditioner. And now I will use only one shampoo and conditioner.

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3032454 on May 14, 2009

gorgeous, soft luxurious hair even in my hard water neighbourhood. It smelled great and looked cool. Not sure about the magnestizing claims but I loved the way it made my hair look and feel. It is the best natural conditioner I have tried. Top marks

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1150362 on Aug 30, 2009

Good product with nice smell.

Best Ever

Posted by Reviewer2473380 on Oct 15, 2009

This conditioner smells great, conditions great, and leaves my hair feeling slippery and silky.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2184517 on Aug 23, 2009

Not sure that it's significantly better than other conditioners, but it works well and has a nice smell.

Conditioner fab

Posted by LoveBug67 on Aug 30, 2011

Excellent product good for dandrif too. My daughter just loves the smell too.

Good value for the money, already bought a second one

Posted by Flicka on Mar 12, 2014

I have naturally curly hair and I need conditioners with smoothing and hydrating abilities. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product. It's affordable, it detangles my hair quickly and as far as I understand it does not contain silicones. My scalp is very sensitive and this didn't irritate it at all. I wonder why the product is shimmery though, contains some kind of glitter.

Giovanni conditioner

Posted by karishma on Jul 12, 2013

This conditioner made my hair limp, I had to stop using it.