Nice product!

Posted by pirlanta on Mar 30, 2012

Honestly I don't use hait conditioner regulary, but have bought it with the same shampoo to better effect. I don't see any super effect, but my hair doesn't mix much after that, really.

fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011

I noticed that the air conditioners and masks Giovanni require a very small portion. I usually use one bottle of shampoo + 2 bottles of conditioner. And now I will use only one shampoo and conditioner.

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3032454 on May 14, 2009

gorgeous, soft luxurious hair even in my hard water neighbourhood. It smelled great and looked cool. Not sure about the magnestizing claims but I loved the way it made my hair look and feel. It is the best natural conditioner I have tried. Top marks

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1150362 on Aug 30, 2009

Good product with nice smell.

Best Ever

Posted by Reviewer2473380 on Oct 15, 2009

This conditioner smells great, conditions great, and leaves my hair feeling slippery and silky.

great for long hair

Posted by Reviewer2514376 on Sep 10, 2009

I love this conditioner because it works on detangling my waist long hair and doesn't have that strong perfum smell many other conditioners do.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2622191 on Mar 07, 2011

I have werry damaged hairs after hair bleaching, after conditioning the hair was super slippery, healthy,without flattened effect.

Достойный выбор///////////////////decent selection

Posted by --Irka-- on Aug 16, 2012

Забавный цвет, стильное оформление. И очень понравился мне запах, но я не могу описать ЧЕМ пахнет. Достаточно хорошо увлажняет, если волосы действительно жирные или хотя бы нормальные, я немного не угадала с типом волос, но снизить из-за этого оценку не могу. Кстати, шампунь закончился раньше кондиционера, что несказанно меня удивило) ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Funny color, stylish design. And I loved the smell, but I can not describe What smells. Well enough moisture, if the hair is really greasy, or at least normal, I guess a bit with the type of hair, but reduced because of this assessment can not. By the way, ended earlier shampoo conditioner that unspeakably surprised me)

Great Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Jun 20, 2009

I've used all of the Giovanni Magnetic products for years, with good results. I have very frizzy hair in humid weather. The Magnetic line helps tame my frizzies. No chemicals or harmful ingredients either.

Healthy, safe conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1110354 on Jul 01, 2008

Great product. Especially works well with baby fine hair since it does not weight it down. Will continue to order it from your company.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »