EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.29

$8.99

Savings of: $2.70 (30% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(7)
2 Stars
(6)
1 Stars
(4)
Reviews | English
Sort By

review

Posted by 4828906463747540179 on Aug 27, 2014

great product!

Was this review helpful to you?

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

good

Was this review helpful to you?

Very good conditioner without parabens and sls

Posted by 4921415125131860211 on May 31, 2014

Very good conditioner without parabens and sls. My hair has natural color, dry ends and oily roots. I use this conditioner with the same shampoo and it works fine for me. It (or the same shampoo) makes a little volume (I have long bob haircut) and really prevents electrification. Apply only on the ends.

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it

Posted by 5525953007483305701 on Jan 21, 2014

My friend gave me samples of several Giovanni shampoos and conditioners. After trying the all out the magnetic line was my favorite. My curly/wavy hair feels soft, smooth, and shinny after use.

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it!

Posted by TeriSatori on Aug 09, 2013

Feels great

Was this review helpful to you?

Giovanni, Magnetic Restruxturing Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Mar 02, 2013

Great.

Was this review helpful to you?

Beautiful product

Posted by 5000700279413594153 on Feb 03, 2013

I'm a hairdresser and this product is amazing. It adds strength to my weakend hair without weighing it down!! Will buy again! Lovely cucumber fragrance

Was this review helpful to you?

Well smooths

Posted by Reviewer3725670 on Aug 29, 2012

Приятная густая консистенция у кондиционера. Отлично разглаживает и увлажняет волосы, особенно хорош он в паре с шампунем из этой же линии. Волосы очень хорошо себя чувствуют от этой парочки. Запах немного резковат для меня. Очень необычный металлический цвет. A nice thick consistency of the conditioner. Perfectly smoothes and moisturizes the hair, especially good paired with a shampoo from the same line. The hair is very good feel of the pair. The smell of some rather tartly. A very unusual metallic color

Was this review helpful to you?

Достойный выбор///////////////////decent selection

Posted by --Irka-- on Aug 16, 2012

Забавный цвет, стильное оформление. И очень понравился мне запах, но я не могу описать ЧЕМ пахнет. Достаточно хорошо увлажняет, если волосы действительно жирные или хотя бы нормальные, я немного не угадала с типом волос, но снизить из-за этого оценку не могу. Кстати, шампунь закончился раньше кондиционера, что несказанно меня удивило) ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Funny color, stylish design. And I loved the smell, but I can not describe What smells. Well enough moisture, if the hair is really greasy, or at least normal, I guess a bit with the type of hair, but reduced because of this assessment can not. By the way, ended earlier shampoo conditioner that unspeakably surprised me)

Was this review helpful to you?

3 people found the following review helpful

wonderful!

Posted by frensisa on Jul 05, 2012

I love the smell of it and it leaves my hair shiny and smooth.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 39 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »