Well smooths

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012

Приятная густая консистенция у кондиционера. Отлично разглаживает и увлажняет волосы, особенно хорош он в паре с шампунем из этой же линии. Волосы очень хорошо себя чувствуют от этой парочки. Запах немного резковат для меня. Очень необычный металлический цвет. A nice thick consistency of the conditioner. Perfectly smoothes and moisturizes the hair, especially good paired with a shampoo from the same line. The hair is very good feel of the pair. The smell of some rather tartly. A very unusual metallic color

Giovanni, Magnetic Restruxturing Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1586557 on Aug 10, 2008

Great organic product. My husband uses it daily. He loves it.

The Silk-ifyer

Posted by Reviewer1015181 on Mar 23, 2007

I don't know about the magnets, but this is a great product that works well to make my hair silky and manageable.

Giovanni Magnetic Restuxturing Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1047565 on Apr 02, 2008

The service from IHerb was remarkable. I love the easy service and I love the product. I am very satisfied!

Excellent conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1637752 on May 10, 2008

Repairs dry hair and has a very light scent. I swim in chlorine water on a regular basis. This conditioner gives my hair that extra conditioning that it needs.

Excellent conditoner but the claims...

Posted by Reviewer2458481 on May 14, 2008

The claims on the bottle seem a bit much -- stuff claims to work via "micro magnetic" force. I have noticed no earth-shattering results thus far. Iron fillings do not flock to my hair ;) But it works just as well as much pricier stuff I normally use. Mostly made of quality organic ingredients and it's a great value.

Good conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1081030 on Jul 23, 2009

Makes my hair feel very healthy.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1896408 on Sep 27, 2008

bought it for me to try, it's ok. but my husband and daughter quickly snatched it from me and it is their only shamp/condit. now. While it isn't the best for my head of hair, my family dissagrees and won't use anything else. Giovanni, awesome.

Magnetic Conditioner

Posted by craftygirl on Mar 27, 2009

Love this conditioner, great smell, leaves my hair so soft, this is the best natural line I have ever used

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1244549 on May 12, 2009

I was having reactions from curl conditioners/fancy expensive conditioners which worked but they made my head itchy and My curls got frizzy by mid day. This conditioner gives me no negative physical reactions, smells great and defines my curls effortlessly.