Not a IHERB fan

Posted by 5708552109164570407 on Dec 12, 2015

I ordered 3 products from IHERB and got at extra cost on the double of the cost so I returned it. Apparently that dosen't mean you get your money back as they promise cause the company they use just takes the cost of the product. So I have send a lot of money on absolutely NOTHING.

New Formula

Posted by ellelisw on Jul 10, 2015

Why did they change a good thing? These bars were perfect before, now they taste a bit like swamp water. I used to eat one daily...now it's maybe once a week. I just don't crave them as I used to. I don't like that they're more moist (probably means more agave nectar, which is pure sugar and actually very bad for your body chemistry). I want the old recipe back please! Update: I just threw them out because they sat in my cupboard. I used to crave them. Now I dread the thought of another bite. It never makes sense to me how anyone can think these are tasty. I want the other recipe back!

new formula not nearly as good

Posted by Reviewer2617520 on Feb 13, 2015

I used to love the older version but this new one does not taste nearly as good. It seems to have very little flavor and were it not for the added greens I would not recommend it all. Taste wise I do not know who test tasted this before they released it but I can think of 40 better tasting bars..;. but give it a 2 stars for the green... mostly because I am disappointed with the change...

A little too green if you know what I mean

Posted by fromstrawtomore on Sep 15, 2012

These are pretty filling, but aren't the most appetizing protein bars I've every had with the green superfoods having a strong taste. Also gets stuck in your teeth.

Better then expected!

Posted by Reviewer2468512 on Apr 12, 2012

I tasted the Protein Peanut butter bar from Greens Plus before this. Very strong peanutbutter taste and I did not like the consistency. It was very hard and you have youre teeth full of protein bar after eating it. This one had a much greater taste and consistency, give it 5 stars! It actually taste pretty good.

Tastes really good and my body likes them!

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Aug 05, 2011

These bars taste great and I can digest them easily. Very light on the stomach and they don't have much sugar, which is super important to me. Highly recommend!

Phenominal

Posted by Reviewer1295539 on Jun 02, 2011

Quality that is addicting.

Whey Krisp

Posted by Reviewer2092321 on Feb 11, 2011

Great product - excellent for on-the-go nutrition. It's fairly nutritionally complex and provides plenty of protein for its size and health factor. I use it when cycling, climbing, and even at the office.

Too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2234045 on Jun 28, 2010

Too sweet

Greens Plus Whey Krisp

Posted by Reviewer1845111 on Jun 20, 2010

Not bad if you really like peanut butter but a little dry.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »