These WERE my favorite - until they changed them

Posted by Reviewer2646404 on Sep 07, 2011

I thought I had found the perfect snack bar, nutritious, alkaline, tasty, tender and moist. The last 2 boxes I received have different packaging, and are much harder and less flavorful. They are not old - they are dated December and this is only early September 2011. I feel like I'm risking my fillings chewing them. I'm a chocoholic but it's bad for my skin, so I was very pleased to find a snack I liked that wasn't chocolate. Now it's back to the drawing board, searching for an alternative. I love the flavor of their chocolate peanut butter bar, but they are even harder to chew.

yummy bar

Posted by Reviewer2452341 on Jun 19, 2010

I have been enjoying these energy bars for years. The ingredients are very good and natural. Besides being moist, they are full of flavor. The Greens chocolate coated bars are heavy in my stomach, these are much lighter and easier to digest. Great for those who are on-the-go breakfast eaters and certainly a much better choice instead of drive-thru fast food.

A very healthy green and berry "sweet tooth" taste

Posted by Reviewer2885544 on Feb 05, 2010

Maybe I'm on a yogurt covered stage of some kind. You know yogurt covered pretzels, nuts, berries. And this bar fits right in. It's a sweet tooth taste. I find I chew on this bar slowly and like to share a bit with Molly my toy poodle. I can make a box of these last a bit longer than the -chocolate covered- green plus natural bar. So it wins my safe and healthy green plus sweet taste award. No guilt. And the box remains intact a reasonable amount of time.

amazing item

Posted by Reviewer2433840 on Mar 30, 2010

we totally love this item. It's so amazing. tasty and good for you. Even my 3 year old loves it!!

Satisfying and Nutritious Fuel for on the Go

Posted by ellelisw on Jul 22, 2010

This is a great pick me up snack, a good way to keep metabolism going is to have several small snacks a day. This ensures I don't get overly hungry and overeat or eat the wrong stuff later on.

Great energy bar!

Posted by Reviewer3353579 on Nov 30, 2010

Great healthy snack!

recomend

Posted by Reviewer3237387 on Mar 16, 2011

sometimes i don't have time to make a smoothie or its inconvenient so i just grab a bar and carry in my purse in case for a healthy snack. i would say not a bad taste at all

my favorite

Posted by Reviewer3100208 on Aug 04, 2010

these have become my favorite, chocolate being a close second. definitely gives you a boost of energy.

Good dessert substitute.

Posted by Reviewer1845111 on Jun 20, 2010

Quite sweet and with good flavor, but prefer a little more fiber in my snack bars.