Excellent organic earl grey

Posted by Charybdis on Jun 06, 2012

I have the bad habit of forgetting about my tea when it is steeping, and therefore over steeping it. As a consequence, I frequently have bitter cups of tea. The first time I tried this tea, I forgot about it while it was steeping, but the tea still tasted amazing - well rounded with a hint of bergamot - not bitter at all. It takes a good quality black tea to handle oversteeping, so this one makes the grade.

I will definitely reorder

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Oct 15, 2012

This tea is very fragrant, the brew has nice golden overtone and the tea is full-bodied without bitterness. As a rule, I put one teaspoon on the small kettle (approximately three small caps). Before, I liked to drink my earl greys with some milk, but this tea doesn’t need it. And yes, I never thought that cold tea can be drinkable, but this tea is very tasty even when it gets cold. The tea came nicely packed. Metal box with a lid and a cap. When we opened the plastic packet and poured the tea in its metal box, we left the plastic on the table and went for a walk. When we got home, our flat smelled divine!

Hampstead Tea, Earl Grey, Organic Fairtrade

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Dec 19, 2010

I don't like earl grey for a strong smell but this one has soft natural smell I love it.

The smell...!!!

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Mar 28, 2011

Seriously the best Earl Grey tea I've ever had and I've had a lot of tea. Definitely reordering.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer1735006 on Aug 10, 2010

Excellent tea, excellent price.

hampstead tea

Posted by Reviewer3075097 on Sep 20, 2010

bought it for a present - nice packaging

FANTASTIC!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2463068 on Dec 27, 2010

My husband and I love this tea. We drink it at about half the brew strength indicated. While most of the time we indulge in the green teas, this one is our favorite "treat" for a black tea. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! LOVE THIS BRAND !!!!

Lovely tea!

Posted by Reviewer1940237 on Nov 04, 2011

Lovely tea! Great Price! Delicate natural flavor of bergamot. Natural flavor and feel better after cooling

Hampstead Tea, Earl Grey

Posted by Reviewer3021595 on Mar 13, 2012

Great product, very pleased with the service.

A Great Quality Tea at A reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer2605834 on Jun 05, 2010

I've been using teas for a while. However, after tasting (and feeling) the difference in quality of full leaf teas as compared to cut I tried this tea in a steal tea infuser ball. It is fantastic. The flavor, is unbelievable. It can't be compared. I only wish they carried this in a larger size. Maybe I'll try the 1lb bag from Starwest next. If the quality holds up I'll be in heaven.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »