Hampstead Tea, Organic Fairtrade, Earl Grey, 3.53 oz (100 g)

I will definitely reorder

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Oct 15, 2012

This tea is very fragrant, the brew has nice golden overtone and the tea is full-bodied without bitterness. As a rule, I put one teaspoon on the small kettle (approximately three small caps). Before, I liked to drink my earl greys with some milk, but this tea doesn’t need it. And yes, I never thought that cold tea can be drinkable, but this tea is very tasty even when it gets cold. The tea came nicely packed. Metal box with a lid and a cap. When we opened the plastic packet and poured the tea in its metal box, we left the plastic on the table and went for a walk. When we got home, our flat smelled divine!

Hampstead Tea, Earl Grey, Organic Fairtrade, 3.53 oz (100 g)

Posted by chukchenka on Sep 30, 2012

I loved the box and the price. We love leaf teas, and had once great tea with Bergamot, so why not to try. It's not strong for us. We need to put twice more than regular tea to feel tea and Bergamot taste. I don't think I buy it again for myself, maybe for presents.

Fairly Plain

Posted by Reviewer2423238 on Dec 12, 2011

I've tried many Earl Grey teas, and this one is very bland. It requires a lot more than 1 teaspoon per serving, and the flavor is very floral, not citrusy like one would expect.

Too perfume-y!

Posted by 5225150508070245698 on Jun 19, 2014

This has an overly strong floral aroma and taste, but only a weak tea flavor. Frankly, it tastes like after-shave to me! I find it undrinkable. I've been a fan of Twinings Earl Grey (loose) tea for decades, but the quality has declined over the past year, so I tried this Hampstead Earl Grey tea in hopes of finding a replacement. Big mistake. I will be giving it away.

Lovely tea!

Posted by Reviewer1940237 on Nov 04, 2011

Lovely tea! Great Price! Delicate natural flavor of bergamot. Natural flavor and feel better after cooling