Very good tea!

Posted by 5620030589029840856 on Sep 26, 2013

It's my 1st earl gray so I can`t compare, but really good taste and the packaging i very good!

good

Posted by 5345257582035659636 on Jun 07, 2013

Nice taste, similar to Twinings

Posted by 4920908719482736169 on Nov 14, 2012

I will definitely reorder

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Oct 15, 2012

This tea is very fragrant, the brew has nice golden overtone and the tea is full-bodied without bitterness. As a rule, I put one teaspoon on the small kettle (approximately three small caps). Before, I liked to drink my earl greys with some milk, but this tea doesn’t need it. And yes, I never thought that cold tea can be drinkable, but this tea is very tasty even when it gets cold. The tea came nicely packed. Metal box with a lid and a cap. When we opened the plastic packet and poured the tea in its metal box, we left the plastic on the table and went for a walk. When we got home, our flat smelled divine!

Hampstead Tea, Earl Grey, Organic Fairtrade, 3.53 oz (100 g)

Posted by chukchenka on Sep 30, 2012

I loved the box and the price. We love leaf teas, and had once great tea with Bergamot, so why not to try. It's not strong for us. We need to put twice more than regular tea to feel tea and Bergamot taste. I don't think I buy it again for myself, maybe for presents.

Excellent organic earl grey

Posted by Charybdis on Jun 06, 2012

I have the bad habit of forgetting about my tea when it is steeping, and therefore over steeping it. As a consequence, I frequently have bitter cups of tea. The first time I tried this tea, I forgot about it while it was steeping, but the tea still tasted amazing - well rounded with a hint of bergamot - not bitter at all. It takes a good quality black tea to handle oversteeping, so this one makes the grade.

Hampstead Tea, Earl Grey

Posted by Reviewer3021595 on Mar 13, 2012

Great product, very pleased with the service.

Fairly Plain

Posted by Reviewer2423238 on Dec 12, 2011

I've tried many Earl Grey teas, and this one is very bland. It requires a lot more than 1 teaspoon per serving, and the flavor is very floral, not citrusy like one would expect.

Lovely tea!

Posted by Reviewer1940237 on Nov 04, 2011

Lovely tea! Great Price! Delicate natural flavor of bergamot. Natural flavor and feel better after cooling

The smell...!!!

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Mar 28, 2011

Seriously the best Earl Grey tea I've ever had and I've had a lot of tea. Definitely reordering.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »