A Great Quality Tea at A reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer2605834 on Jun 05, 2010

I've been using teas for a while. However, after tasting (and feeling) the difference in quality of full leaf teas as compared to cut I tried this tea in a steal tea infuser ball. It is fantastic. The flavor, is unbelievable. It can't be compared. I only wish they carried this in a larger size. Maybe I'll try the 1lb bag from Starwest next. If the quality holds up I'll be in heaven.

Best Tea at the Best Price

Posted by 5397106388316484353 on Jun 24, 2016

This is the best tea I have ever tasted. No bitter after taste. I ordered a can for our employees at work. Better price than I can find on Amazon, and better than any other online provider. Fast shipping. IHerb is a top notch company.

향 좋은데 기름져

Posted by Reviewer2901934 on Mar 02, 2015

정말 나른한 오후에 제격인 얼그레이 홍차인데, 꺼낼때마다 기름져서 별 하나 뺍니다. 티백쓰다가 불편한점도 있지만 양 조절이 용이하고 맛이 아주 훌륭합니다.

very fragrant!

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Oct 09, 2014

very fragrant!

Since Harney & Sons one was out-of-stock, I opt for this one

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Apr 17, 2014

After reading some reviews, I decided to try this one out. once I open the tin, there is a clear plastic bag carrying all those leaves. Also can see some bergamot oil stains on the bag. Hmmm Yes it smells earl grey... will do a comparison after I also get the harney & sons one. Also I bought this bcos I see it's organic Fairtrade item.

good

Posted by 5345257582035659636 on Jun 07, 2013

Nice taste, similar to Twinings

Very good tea!

Posted by 5620030589029840856 on Sep 26, 2013

It's my 1st earl gray so I can`t compare, but really good taste and the packaging i very good!

Colore

Posted by 5315405887437421521 on Nov 22, 2013

thes tea good bot colore not red if i go to make hem i bot with hem inthr tea to keb up red

Lavia

Posted by Reviewer2081254 on Dec 01, 2010

Gooв, but not so strong for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »