Good

Posted by Reviewer3017421 on Jun 19, 2015

It work for me. I am using it in raw chocolate cake. Mmmm H

Very Fine and Pure!

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Feb 10, 2015

The powder is extremely fine, pure, and gives my smoothies a wonderful creamy taste! Great in eggs and on salads too!

great for vegetale creamer

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jun 12, 2014

I've used this to make my smoothies creamier, can't wait to make ice-cream with this & dandy blend, gonna be yummy....! so many ways to use this the list is too long!

Dynamite

Posted by 4660729407587607988 on Mar 18, 2014

Hyvä lesitiini tilasin muistaakseni tarjouksesta. Riittoisa.

Tastes good and seems healthier than similar products

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Jul 16, 2013

I take lecithin everyday and I was very concerned by GMO contamination. This product seems very good and completely non GMO from beginning to end. It also tastes very good so I am happy.

The best!

Posted by holahola on Jul 05, 2013

I LOVE this one! Works really great in smoothies, in cakes and chocolate, and even in some hot creamy soups.

Favorite for green drinks, chocolate and so on, and on, and on ;)

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Jul 02, 2013

This is a healthy fat for your brain, and if your nursing, it is great for that as well. It makes green drinks and chocolate more creamy and delicious. Highly recommend! :)

This is the best way I have found to add lecithin back to my diet

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

I have been supplementing my diet with lecithin since the late 1970's, when the most commonly available product was waxy granules that I choked down in shakes. Then came triple-strength lecithin in gelcaps before it was genetically engineered. That was great for many years until I found, about 4-5 years ago, that it was manifesting hormonal changes in my body, cluing me in to the fact that the product was now from GMO soy. I abstained from it until I came across this product at a food co-op. I am now ordering it at a better price from iHerb. I add mine to a blended protein shake in the morning. It emulsifies perfectly, creating a creamy texture and mild, pleasant taste.

Non-GMO is necessary

Posted by 4878801411270819133 on Feb 09, 2013

GMO soy is not something I want. It's good in smoothies. I only take a teaspoon, not a tablespoon, based on my doctor's Rx and the price of taking more.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1979468 on Jan 30, 2013

Wonderful for people who don't eat eggs, replaces choline. Great taste, put on breakfast, being lecithin its a thickner.