The best lecithin that I've found - wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2497113 on Jan 13, 2012

Many people are deficient in phosphatidyl Choline due to poor food choices. It's hard to find a non-GMO lecithin... well here it is & from a great company too. The glass jar preserves the lecithin very well. I keep mine in the freezer for longer life.

The best thing that ever happened to my dog!

Posted by Reviewer1342133 on Aug 21, 2011

This has helped my dog tremendously. She used to be an insecure and nervous rescue-dog, but after using lecithin along with Pure Planet Rice Bran Solubles, spirulina and chlorella she is now healthy, happy and calm. I love it too!

Lowers LDL Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on May 17, 2011

This works at lowering LDL cholesterol. Dropped mine by 25%. This company is great and makes pure products and no GMO's!

All benefits to derive!

Posted by bornsloppy on Aug 04, 2012

Powder! The only lecitin I can found as a POWDER! :D You can use it easily as a supplement or in cooking! In cooking as a thickener. Good to use for cold food such as raw food or vegan custard. Great, awesome!

Tastes good and seems healthier than similar products

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Jul 16, 2013

I take lecithin everyday and I was very concerned by GMO contamination. This product seems very good and completely non GMO from beginning to end. It also tastes very good so I am happy.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1762111 on Sep 15, 2011

I love using this in smoothies and sauces as a natural thickener. Adds a nice malt like taste to smoothies and is good for you! This bottle lasts for ages too

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2388887 on Mar 06, 2012

My mother says that this is the best thing, by far, for sleep

I would like to get more of this product!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

If I could choose lecithin to buy each time I need it, I would buy this one. I believe it is the best to its description and also packaging. I assume , that dark glass bottle is the best for storing such products. The high price for me means, that it is really high quality product, but I can not afford buying it evry time. So I by other brands lecithin from IHerb, but as I had one bottle of this particular product, I can say it is very good. I liked, that it is milled to powder so it is very convenient to use it for making coconut cream or in any kind of desserts, where you need emulsification. It blends very well with other ingdridients.

Paul from Wisconsin

Posted by Reviewer2025023 on Dec 15, 2010

Great product mixes great! Helps with leg cramps.

The Very best Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer1200936 on Jul 03, 2011

This lecithin has the best texture plus it's non GMO another plus.I've tried other brands, but the don't come close to this one.Great in smoothies too. Thanks for carrying these high quality products.