• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

Great Value Product.(diabetes/energy/statins)

Posted by Reviewer2456038 on Dec 24, 2015

Have been using this product for years and as a Practioner in Integrative Medicine are recommending it to my patients. With great success. Absolutely game changer for people using statins / beta blockers and neglected supplement for balancing bloodsugar. Currently one of my patients with Fibromyalgia started using it and the fatigue problems definitely seem to diminish.

As described, works well, good price

Posted by 5329944388108570760 on Dec 20, 2014

I previously used another product but it gave mu partner heartburn. This one doesn't. Your site is awesome. I'll be back

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Jul 14, 2014

Good value.

quantity and quality - great value imo

Posted by Reviewer2959963 on Jun 17, 2014

great value for a top quality non gmo product, seems to be helping my heart and blood pressure

Reduces inflammation in gum disease

Posted by Reviewer2732177 on Nov 28, 2013

I bought this hoping for support when fatigued. It worked noticeably, but not strongly. Among other problems I had peridontal disease. I came across a paper that described using CoQ10 topically on inflamed gums, with good results. I tried it, opening a capsule and applying the contents to my poor sore gums before I went to bed. The next day my mouth felt significantly better. I repeated this. It takes 3 to 4 nights of application before the inflammation is completely gone, and I've found that if I forget one night, the pain is greater the next day. With this supplement and dietary changes the gum disease is in complete remission. There's no problem there for the peridontist to treat anymore, but when I do have a flare-up, the CoQ10 gets rid of it. Meanwhile, I still take it for energy, and it still works, enough to matter.

CoQ 10

Posted by 5193565440032083106 on Jul 04, 2013

Have been using this product for over a year now - very happy with it.

Good

Posted by positive-health on Jan 29, 2013

Works good

Perfect price!

Posted by 4752354019922134970 on Dec 22, 2012

Prescribed me to improve my egg quality after several failed IVF attempts. Take 4 a day.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

My favorite CoQ10 gels. Awesome price too.

best

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

I use it together with Alpha Lipoic Acid, DMAE and collagen. I adhere to a rule that "the beauty begins from within". This complex allows me to support skin in an elastic, smooth condition, constrains emergence of wrinkles. It is convenient to use. Thanks.