• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

For a Healthy Heart

Posted by Reviewer1789401 on Oct 22, 2008

I take 1-2 of these daily to protect my heart. I have been on a treatment for cancer for over 7 years that is known to cause heart damage and have always taken CoQ10 the entire time. I have regular tests to monitor my heart function and so far so good!

HEALTHY ORIGINS - GREAT PRODUCTS

Posted by Reviewer2843793 on Feb 15, 2011

COQ10 is a basic for me with congestive heart failure. I have found Healthy Origin's COQ10 to be superior to other brands. Thanks for great price, and your service. Barbara G.

Good CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1761278 on Feb 14, 2012

Bought this for my friend who is on statin drug for cholesterol and he notice more energy after lunch if he takes the Kaneka Q10.

best

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

I use it together with Alpha Lipoic Acid, DMAE and collagen. I adhere to a rule that "the beauty begins from within". This complex allows me to support skin in an elastic, smooth condition, constrains emergence of wrinkles. It is convenient to use. Thanks.

Posted by Reviewer3286909 on Mar 17, 2009

I love this product because there's no gmo's in it! hooray!

my favorite, from Texas

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on May 03, 2009

my favorite source of CoQ10....affordable and effective. Healthy Origins, a respected brand

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1219745 on May 12, 2009

I am a real believer that CoQ10 is essential, and this is a good deal as well as a good poduct.

quantity and quality - great value imo

Posted by Reviewer2959963 on Jun 17, 2014

great value for a top quality non gmo product, seems to be helping my heart and blood pressure

As described, works well, good price

Posted by 5329944388108570760 on Dec 20, 2014

I previously used another product but it gave mu partner heartburn. This one doesn't. Your site is awesome. I'll be back

Great Value Product.(diabetes/energy/statins)

Posted by Reviewer2456038 on Dec 24, 2015

Have been using this product for years and as a Practioner in Integrative Medicine are recommending it to my patients. With great success. Absolutely game changer for people using statins / beta blockers and neglected supplement for balancing bloodsugar. Currently one of my patients with Fibromyalgia started using it and the fatigue problems definitely seem to diminish.