• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

CoQ10 200 mg

Posted by Reviewer2375901 on Nov 19, 2008

Glad to get this many 200 mg at such a great price; easy to swallow, too.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Q10 EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

This is EXTRA strong, 200mg per capsule! Amazing results and I only need to take 1 per day. No more migraine and reduced cardiovascular risks. Q10 and Zinc are antagonists, so if you are taking a lot of Q10, you need to take also Zinc. My Doctor recommends 200 mg of Q10/day taken with 50mg Zinc. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Wish I could sleep

Posted by Reviewer2368872 on May 09, 2011

I have been taking COQ 10 for couple weeks. I think I feel better but can not sleep. I take a pill early in the morning with my breakfast but when I go to bed at night I only cat nap, awake every hour or so. I did not have a sleeping problem before taking these pills. I may now try to take every other day and see if that helps . When I reorder I think I will look for a 100 mg instead of 200. Maybe that will take care of the problem. Other than the not sleeping problem, I have not had any trouble taking them.

So So!

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015

Does not give me energy like other CoQ10 products, need to take 4-5 caps for an effect, best thing about product is GMO free Soy free and price! Good service iherb!

HO CoQ10 200mg

Posted by positive-health on Jan 29, 2013

I began taking this when I was having hearing problems with something my neurologist claimed was due to being too isolated from people. I was hearing strange musical sounds (brass-horns, sax, clarinet, drums) right behind one ear. This supplement helped it tremendously while I began to become more engaged in society and getting out of the house more. I didn't know this supplement helped with brain injury issues which may assist with such problems. I no longer take it, as I am out of the house regularly and lost weight. Good supplement to discuss taking w/ your neurologist.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1301890 on Mar 01, 2011

Good product, great price.

An excellent product

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

Heart Health

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jul 20, 2011

These softgels are reputedly the best way to take CoQ10. I like that they are 200 mg and not mixed with anything.

Affordable CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3197278 on Apr 29, 2012

Good affordable CoQ10 in a very good dosage. My mom is taking it for a month yet and I orddered yet next bottle.

CoQ10