• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

How others feel

Posted by Reviewer2167686 on Jul 29, 2009

My wife takes these and likes them better than other products she has tried

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Q10 EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

This is EXTRA strong, 200mg per capsule! Amazing results and I only need to take 1 per day. No more migraine and reduced cardiovascular risks. Q10 and Zinc are antagonists, so if you are taking a lot of Q10, you need to take also Zinc. My Doctor recommends 200 mg of Q10/day taken with 50mg Zinc. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Wish I could sleep

Posted by Reviewer2368872 on May 09, 2011

I have been taking COQ 10 for couple weeks. I think I feel better but can not sleep. I take a pill early in the morning with my breakfast but when I go to bed at night I only cat nap, awake every hour or so. I did not have a sleeping problem before taking these pills. I may now try to take every other day and see if that helps . When I reorder I think I will look for a 100 mg instead of 200. Maybe that will take care of the problem. Other than the not sleeping problem, I have not had any trouble taking them.

So So!

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015

Does not give me energy like other CoQ10 products, need to take 4-5 caps for an effect, best thing about product is GMO free Soy free and price! Good service iherb!

healthy origin coq10 gels

Posted by Reviewer2147983 on Sep 15, 2009

been using for years, very good product

HO CoQ10 200mg

Posted by positive-health on Jan 29, 2013

I began taking this when I was having hearing problems with something my neurologist claimed was due to being too isolated from people. I was hearing strange musical sounds (brass-horns, sax, clarinet, drums) right behind one ear. This supplement helped it tremendously while I began to become more engaged in society and getting out of the house more. I didn't know this supplement helped with brain injury issues which may assist with such problems. I no longer take it, as I am out of the house regularly and lost weight. Good supplement to discuss taking w/ your neurologist.

An excellent product

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

Exactly what I was looking for...

Posted by Reviewer2704828 on Mar 05, 2009

CoQ10 200mg without soy. Perfect!

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2705466 on Aug 15, 2009

This is the best CoQ10 I've ever used. I'm recommending it to several friends who have heart problems. Best product, best price and great service. Thanks!

Good buy

Posted by Reviewer2786700 on Aug 04, 2008

These are good value and work for me.