• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

CoQ10 200 mg

Posted by Reviewer2375901 on Nov 19, 2008

Glad to get this many 200 mg at such a great price; easy to swallow, too.

So So!

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015

Does not give me energy like other CoQ10 products, need to take 4-5 caps for an effect, best thing about product is GMO free Soy free and price! Good service iherb!

An excellent product

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Q10 EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

This is EXTRA strong, 200mg per capsule! Amazing results and I only need to take 1 per day. No more migraine and reduced cardiovascular risks. Q10 and Zinc are antagonists, so if you are taking a lot of Q10, you need to take also Zinc. My Doctor recommends 200 mg of Q10/day taken with 50mg Zinc. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

HO CoQ10 200mg

Posted by positive-health on Jan 29, 2013

I began taking this when I was having hearing problems with something my neurologist claimed was due to being too isolated from people. I was hearing strange musical sounds (brass-horns, sax, clarinet, drums) right behind one ear. This supplement helped it tremendously while I began to become more engaged in society and getting out of the house more. I didn't know this supplement helped with brain injury issues which may assist with such problems. I no longer take it, as I am out of the house regularly and lost weight. Good supplement to discuss taking w/ your neurologist.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1301890 on Mar 01, 2011

Good product, great price.

Heart Health

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jul 20, 2011

These softgels are reputedly the best way to take CoQ10. I like that they are 200 mg and not mixed with anything.

Good buy

Posted by Reviewer2786700 on Aug 04, 2008

These are good value and work for me.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2705466 on Aug 15, 2009

This is the best CoQ10 I've ever used. I'm recommending it to several friends who have heart problems. Best product, best price and great service. Thanks!

healthy origin coq10 gels

Posted by Reviewer2147983 on Sep 15, 2009

been using for years, very good product