• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

Like the price.

Affordable CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3197278 on Apr 29, 2012

Good affordable CoQ10 in a very good dosage. My mom is taking it for a month yet and I orddered yet next bottle.

energy

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Feb 16, 2012

CoQ10 really ramps up my energy and ability to bounce back from my workouts. It also completely removes my migraines. Unfortunately it also removed my monthly period. Will try a reduced dosage to see if I can keep my periods on track and still avoid menstrual migraines.

Heart Health

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jul 20, 2011

These softgels are reputedly the best way to take CoQ10. I like that they are 200 mg and not mixed with anything.

Wish I could sleep

Posted by Reviewer2368872 on May 09, 2011

I have been taking COQ 10 for couple weeks. I think I feel better but can not sleep. I take a pill early in the morning with my breakfast but when I go to bed at night I only cat nap, awake every hour or so. I did not have a sleeping problem before taking these pills. I may now try to take every other day and see if that helps . When I reorder I think I will look for a 100 mg instead of 200. Maybe that will take care of the problem. Other than the not sleeping problem, I have not had any trouble taking them.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1301890 on Mar 01, 2011

Good product, great price.

fine

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Feb 11, 2011

works fine, got better energy now. take it for allergies and energy.

It worked!

Posted by Reviewer2682252 on Dec 26, 2010

We have been using this product for years and experienced less gum/dental problems.

Terrible condition on delivery

Posted by Reviewer2310463 on Nov 25, 2010

Softgels were obviously subjected to high temperatures as they were discolored and stuck together in one big clump. I literally had to cut open the bottle and pry apart each individual capsule. I started taking it but found that the potency wasn't there and had to discard all capsules. This is not the first time this has occurred - had a similar experience with lutein softgels. After complaining, IHerb promptly apologized and credited my purchase. However, they should review their storage and handling procedures to prevent recurrence.

Immune Magic!

Posted by Reviewer1283504 on Oct 03, 2009

I used this formula along with other vitamin supplements to rebuild my immune system after surgical removal of an ovarian tumor. It's been nearly six years since then and I have remained strong, healthy and well. I turned down chemotherapy and took the natural route, and it's worked!