• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Q10 EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

This is EXTRA strong, 200mg per capsule! Amazing results and I only need to take 1 per day. No more migraine and reduced cardiovascular risks. Q10 and Zinc are antagonists, so if you are taking a lot of Q10, you need to take also Zinc. My Doctor recommends 200 mg of Q10/day taken with 50mg Zinc. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

HO CoQ10 200mg

Posted by positive-health on Jan 29, 2013

I began taking this when I was having hearing problems with something my neurologist claimed was due to being too isolated from people. I was hearing strange musical sounds (brass-horns, sax, clarinet, drums) right behind one ear. This supplement helped it tremendously while I began to become more engaged in society and getting out of the house more. I didn't know this supplement helped with brain injury issues which may assist with such problems. I no longer take it, as I am out of the house regularly and lost weight. Good supplement to discuss taking w/ your neurologist.

Great Organic Product

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Dec 20, 2013

Healthy Origins offer many organic products of high quality and this is one of them, and at a great price. If you are still taking statin drugs, you need to be taking CoQ10 to fight the side effects of those horrible drugs.

Affordable CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3197278 on Apr 29, 2012

Good affordable CoQ10 in a very good dosage. My mom is taking it for a month yet and I orddered yet next bottle.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

Like the price.

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 gels, 200mg

Posted by 5454116456634614105 on Dec 12, 2012

I love this product, it's reasonable

heart health

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Dec 04, 2013

very supportive to cardiovascular health

Wish I could sleep

Posted by Reviewer2368872 on May 09, 2011

I have been taking COQ 10 for couple weeks. I think I feel better but can not sleep. I take a pill early in the morning with my breakfast but when I go to bed at night I only cat nap, awake every hour or so. I did not have a sleeping problem before taking these pills. I may now try to take every other day and see if that helps . When I reorder I think I will look for a 100 mg instead of 200. Maybe that will take care of the problem. Other than the not sleeping problem, I have not had any trouble taking them.

It worked!

Posted by Reviewer2682252 on Dec 26, 2010

We have been using this product for years and experienced less gum/dental problems.

fine

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Feb 11, 2011

works fine, got better energy now. take it for allergies and energy.