• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

Wish I could sleep

Posted by Reviewer2368872 on May 09, 2011

I have been taking COQ 10 for couple weeks. I think I feel better but can not sleep. I take a pill early in the morning with my breakfast but when I go to bed at night I only cat nap, awake every hour or so. I did not have a sleeping problem before taking these pills. I may now try to take every other day and see if that helps . When I reorder I think I will look for a 100 mg instead of 200. Maybe that will take care of the problem. Other than the not sleeping problem, I have not had any trouble taking them.

It worked!

Posted by Reviewer2682252 on Dec 26, 2010

We have been using this product for years and experienced less gum/dental problems.

fine

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Feb 11, 2011

works fine, got better energy now. take it for allergies and energy.

heart health

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Dec 04, 2013

very supportive to cardiovascular health

energy

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Feb 16, 2012

CoQ10 really ramps up my energy and ability to bounce back from my workouts. It also completely removes my migraines. Unfortunately it also removed my monthly period. Will try a reduced dosage to see if I can keep my periods on track and still avoid menstrual migraines.

Best Value for the money

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Apr 09, 2008

Highly recommended product and brand

healthy origins co q10

Posted by 4842313673981696380 on Jan 29, 2015

i have started taking healthy origins coq10 along with my roommate an he has high blood pressure it has already stated bringing his blood pressure levels down thank you for a great product at a reasonable price

Step Mill Secret Weapon.

Posted by mozzer on Apr 02, 2015

I take 2 or 3 before I do the step mill at the gym. Lately I've been using Schizandra Adrenal Complex from Planetary and find these two products complement each other in terms of giving me healthy energy.

I HAD REACTION - DON'T TRUST LABEL

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Jun 20, 2015

If there is mag sterate etc in product I react...AND I DID...so i will never use this again.

Terrible condition on delivery

Posted by Reviewer2310463 on Nov 25, 2010

Softgels were obviously subjected to high temperatures as they were discolored and stuck together in one big clump. I literally had to cut open the bottle and pry apart each individual capsule. I started taking it but found that the potency wasn't there and had to discard all capsules. This is not the first time this has occurred - had a similar experience with lutein softgels. After complaining, IHerb promptly apologized and credited my purchase. However, they should review their storage and handling procedures to prevent recurrence.