• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3271458 on Mar 29, 2009

A very good value, my husband is very happy with this product.

Just started on the 200mg strength

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Apr 14, 2009

So far so good.......

real like these

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on Jun 20, 2009

this is a good dose of CoQ10 whether you are useing it to prevent soar muscles, or for your skin. Healthy Origins is a great product line. I like to take the 500 mg when I can. I can't live without it. Highly recommend this product.

So So!

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015

Does not give me energy like other CoQ10 products, need to take 4-5 caps for an effect, best thing about product is GMO free Soy free and price! Good service iherb!

energy

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Feb 16, 2012

CoQ10 really ramps up my energy and ability to bounce back from my workouts. It also completely removes my migraines. Unfortunately it also removed my monthly period. Will try a reduced dosage to see if I can keep my periods on track and still avoid menstrual migraines.

Best Value for the money

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Apr 09, 2008

Highly recommended product and brand

healthy origins co q10

Posted by 4842313673981696380 on Jan 29, 2015

i have started taking healthy origins coq10 along with my roommate an he has high blood pressure it has already stated bringing his blood pressure levels down thank you for a great product at a reasonable price

Step Mill Secret Weapon.

Posted by mozzer on Apr 02, 2015

I take 2 or 3 before I do the step mill at the gym. Lately I've been using Schizandra Adrenal Complex from Planetary and find these two products complement each other in terms of giving me healthy energy.

I HAD REACTION - DON'T TRUST LABEL

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Jun 20, 2015

If there is mag sterate etc in product I react...AND I DID...so i will never use this again.

Terrible condition on delivery

Posted by Reviewer2310463 on Nov 25, 2010

Softgels were obviously subjected to high temperatures as they were discolored and stuck together in one big clump. I literally had to cut open the bottle and pry apart each individual capsule. I started taking it but found that the potency wasn't there and had to discard all capsules. This is not the first time this has occurred - had a similar experience with lutein softgels. After complaining, IHerb promptly apologized and credited my purchase. However, they should review their storage and handling procedures to prevent recurrence.