10% Off Orders Over $40!

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 ( Kaneka Q10 ), 200 mg, 60 Softgels

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Q10 EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

This is EXTRA strong, 200mg per capsule! Amazing results and I only need to take 1 per day. No more migraine and reduced cardiovascular risks. Q10 and Zinc are antagonists, so if you are taking a lot of Q10, you need to take also Zinc. My Doctor recommends 200 mg of Q10/day taken with 50mg Zinc. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

HO CoQ10 200mg

Posted by positive-health on Jan 29, 2013

I began taking this when I was having hearing problems with something my neurologist claimed was due to being too isolated from people. I was hearing strange musical sounds (brass-horns, sax, clarinet, drums) right behind one ear. This supplement helped it tremendously while I began to become more engaged in society and getting out of the house more. I didn't know this supplement helped with brain injury issues which may assist with such problems. I no longer take it, as I am out of the house regularly and lost weight. Good supplement to discuss taking w/ your neurologist.

Affordable CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3197278 on Apr 29, 2012

Good affordable CoQ10 in a very good dosage. My mom is taking it for a month yet and I orddered yet next bottle.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

Like the price.

Great Organic Product

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Dec 20, 2013

Healthy Origins offer many organic products of high quality and this is one of them, and at a great price. If you are still taking statin drugs, you need to be taking CoQ10 to fight the side effects of those horrible drugs.