Exactly as promised

Posted by Reviewer1900768 on Dec 13, 2010

Arrived inside two weeks of ordering. Even including postage it is ten times cheaper than any inositol I can source in Australia. HPLC showed less than 1% iso-penta inositol derivatives and no reducible sugars.

Very good for a number of things

Posted by Reviewer1300695 on Jan 16, 2011

This is a great value. Inositol is useful for a number of things, I use it to help get to sleep and cholesterol control. Taken with regular niacin it seems to lower the flush. After using for a few days, I notice the relaxing effects wear off. I suppose the body gets used to it. I take a break for a couple of days and start again.

Curb bingeing!!

Posted by Reviewer1180306 on Jul 23, 2012

This is, personally, a life saving supplement. Recommended by a Poliquin Personal Trainer to reset my neurotransmitters in times of stress-induced carb cravings, I have been amazed to say that IT WORKS!! I have not binged for over a month, the longest time I can remember succeeding.

PCOS support

Posted by Reviewer3334884 on Mar 24, 2014

I'm using 1/2 tsp twice daily to help with PCOS. It dissolves in water well, has very little taste. I've lost a little bit of weight, this may have helped.

its working

Posted by Reviewer2839748 on Mar 27, 2014

I thinks it's giving me better sleep. :) worth trying.

Good

Posted by juniper on Feb 18, 2013

It's effective in calming me down.

A good product!

Posted by 4669277580286904502 on Nov 05, 2013

Thank you for it! I am much calmer, do not unnecessarily jitter! Good price!

Great

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Apr 02, 2015

I take about 2 tsp in my tea everyday, twice a day, I have PCOS and I have read that this helps, I noticed that my facial hair ( I have some facial hair on my chin) is growing more slowly. I also take other supplements for PCOS so I cannot guarantee that this happens only thanks to the inositol.

Puiku

Posted by Reviewer1058494 on Apr 10, 2015

Vartoju šitą papildą kartu su folinę rūgštimi gydyti policistines kiaušides. Didelė talpa, apsimoka pirkti.

Order received on time (not the case for international orders)

Posted by Reviewer3307777 on Aug 23, 2012

This time I received my product on time. About 5 months ago. Never received my international order of this same product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »